FIF Icardi price prediction?

Dalebert
573 posts An Exciting Prospect
TIF has dropped under 70k. Will his new IF be under 200k?

Comments

• Mackie17
    4908 posts Big Money Move
    Yes he'd need another 4 IFs to be decent lol
  • METH
    940 posts Semi-Pro
    His always been cheap even his tots last year. Probably around 150k, those 2* skills are a big turn off for most. Def will pick him up.
  • Dalebert
    Mackie17 wrote: »
    Yes he'd need another 4 IFs to be decent lol

Haha I like that, hopefully more people have that opinion to keep his price down! TIF Icardi is boss!
  • Dalebert
    METH wrote: »
    His always been cheap even his tots last year. Probably around 150k, those 2* skills are a big turn off for most. Def will pick him up.

At that price I could afford SIF Perisic too! :smile:
  • Nobber93
    1354 posts Play-Off Hero
    150k I think
  • Dalebert
    I like these predictions, gonna be an awesome card at a great price!
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    Yeah he should definitely be in the region of 150k, maybe even lower. His first 2 IF were around 40-50k, the TIF was 65k at some point and setlled between 70-80k for most of the time. Doubt his FIF will be more than twice his TIF. There's a chance EA will release something big on Friday so he could possibly go for very little during this period.
  • Solari
    1876 posts Play-Off Hero
    METH wrote: »

• Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    Will probably increase 87 perisic's price
  • Dalebert
    Lowest I seen was a drop to around 220k last night.
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    it boggles my mind that he's this much. tif 75k. tiny upgrades are not worth an extra 170k lol i want the card but i'll wait cause it will drop
  • Dalebert
    Dropping, BIN 208k.
  • Nobber93
    1354 posts Play-Off Hero
    Went and got Immobile TIF instead.
  • Dalebert
    Nobber93 wrote: »

Tempted to try him, I've been using IF Belotti until Icardi drops more - surprisingly very good for around 15k with hunter.
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Nobber93 wrote: »

Best decision you'll make. IMHO. Plenty will disagree but I think he plays so much better than icardi. I found icardi constantly out of position, never making good runs into the box and really clunky on the ball, not to mention I could never seem to hit a barn door with him. I don't play any different using TIF immobile, but he seems so much better in every aspect
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner
    Wouldn't be surprised if Immobile was better than Icardi tbf, Mauro's 88 was horrible to use