Nedd advice weather to get Sbc lacazette

bollard80
1037 posts Professional
edited March 2017
I currently have had 87 sif who I am loving I can sell him for about 440k .I have 14 teams left to do on the Sbc so would cost about 200k. With rewards and packs should cost nearer 150k .should I do it.is there much difference between the Sbc and sif.I will have an extra 300k to upgrade elsewhere then

Comments

• ilmiringe
    2644 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2017
    I currently have had 87 sif who I am loving I can sell him for about 440k .I have 14 teams left to do on the Sbc so would cost about 200k. With rewards and packs should cost nearer 150k .should I do it.is there much difference between the Sbc and sif.I will have an extra 300k to upgrade elsewhere then

If you think you'll be using the untradeable Laca for the rest of FIFA 17 then absolutely go for it. The SBC version is basically the same as the SIF. Like you said, with rewards and packs you might get back about 50K. But keep in mind that you're throwing away 200K you're never getting back, so after the honeymoon period and when he starts to feel sluggish, you can't sell him. If you make piece with that, then go for it and good luck with the packs!
  • bollard80
    1037 posts Professional
    ilmiringe wrote: »

If you think you'll be using the untradeable Laca for the rest of FIFA 17 then absolutely go for it. The SBC version is basically the same as the SIF. Like you said, with rewards and packs you might get back about 50K. But keep in mind that you're throwing away 200K you're never getting back, so after the honeymoon period and when he starts to feel sluggish, you can't sell him. If you make piece with that, then go for it and good luck with the packs!

Cheers m8 I didn't realise you get 30k for completing the challenge as well so with the packs even if they are terrible it shouldn't cost me much more then 100k. Definitely gonna do it
  • ilmiringe
    2644 posts Fans' Favourite
    ilmiringe wrote: »

Cheers m8 I didn't realise you get 30k for completing the challenge as well so with the packs even if they are terrible it shouldn't cost me much more then 100k. Definitely gonna do it

Good luck! Post your pack pulls if you get anyone good!
  • Retro_G
    25911 posts Player of the Year
    I'd stick with the form, wait for his TOTS version.
  • bollard80
    1037 posts Professional

Good luck! Post your pack pulls if you get anyone good![/quote]

Cheers n8 I will do it when I finish work
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »

I don't think I will be able to afford him
  • bollard80
    1037 posts Professional
    Good luck! Post your pack pulls if you get anyone good![/quote]

Just finished it best players I packed were mahrez and Sandro. It cost me 270k to do it with the 30 back for completing it .once everything sell it would have cost about 180k so I'm happy with that