6045 posts Big Money Move

Just sayin...

Comments

• Andy99TradeZ
    13718 posts Has That Special Something
    @UM4R but its just one tackle :p
  • LouisQW
    3054 posts National Call-Up
    Becareful my thread was closed because i made the thread about the tackle i got inboxed of @UM4R he for it was a joke apparently.
  • LouisQW
    3054 posts National Call-Up
    @UM4R but its just one tackle :p

Lol
  • SuperJames9005
    1329 posts Professional
    Super genius
  • Arachnid
    900 posts Semi-Pro
    I checked his OTW price earlier after seeing that thread and picked one up for 105k. Unlikely he will get an IF for a tackle but for that price I'll keep him and put him in a team. I didn't realise he was so cheap.
  • Carswell
    8191 posts League Winner
    Arachnid wrote: »
    I checked his OTW price earlier after seeing that thread and picked one up for 105k. Unlikely he will get an IF for a tackle but for that price I'll keep him and put him in a team. I didn't realise he was so cheap.

He's great.
  • mjs4p
    11089 posts Has That Special Something
    :joy:
  • Libguy
    4763 posts National Call-Up
    Arachnid wrote: »

He's actually really good. He's got 94 strength, so just go ahead and put a shadow on him and he's fast enough. His work rate isn't ideal, but it's not too terrible when he decides to smash the opposition in the middle of the pitch.
  • Invincibility
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    His pace on his otw is a lie feels at least 78