IF Lallana

Spurs1123
1939 posts Fans' Favourite
Anyone have a review on him? Thinking of using him as a CM in 41212 narrow.

Comments

• Flip562
    63 posts Park Captain
    Dude is beastly in my 4411 squad. Plays alongside Kante and together they boss the midfield usually. Surprisingly quick for his 77 pace, dribbling leaves some to be desired. But above avg positioning and good shooting combined with physical stats are what make this card work. Plus 5* wf just for fun. Great cm if you want a card that is offensive minded without being complete trash defensively.
  • Spurs1123
    Flip562 wrote: »
    Dude is beastly in my 4411 squad. Plays alongside Kante and together they boss the midfield usually. Surprisingly quick for his 77 pace, dribbling leaves some to be desired. But above avg positioning and good shooting combined with physical stats are what make this card work. Plus 5* wf just for fun. Great cm if you want a card that is offensive minded without being complete trash defensively.

I have POTM Alli. You think he'd be much of an upgrade?
  • Flip562
    63 posts Park Captain
    Spurs1123 wrote: »

I haven't used potm Alli but was using IF Alli next to lallana originally before he went for max on the market the other day which is why I use Kante now.

Personally I preferred lallana to Alli in the cm role. Having both was great when going forward. Tbf I only sold Alli because his price jumped up so high. Don't think you could go wrong with either one. Who's your other cm? Why not play both together?
  • rankon.
    1934 posts Fans' Favourite
    I use him in my main team in that exact position/formation. Stick anchor on him and check those stats. Ridiculous stamina, strength, defending, passing, dribbling. Like 96 interceptions. Complete midfielder and one of my fave cards.
  • Spurs1123
    Spurs1123 wrote: »

I haven't used potm Alli but was using IF Alli next to lallana originally before he went for max on the market the other day which is why I use Kante now.

Personally I preferred lallana to Alli in the cm role. Having both was great when going forward. Tbf I only sold Alli because his price jumped up so high. Don't think you could go wrong with either one. Who's your other cm? Why not play both together?

Great stuff!

I have IF Tolisso as the other CM with OTW Kante as my CDM. I would use both but I love Tolisso. Such a boss