Couple of things ...

DWR
358 posts Sunday League Hero
Lads, firstly could anyone give me any tips on improving this team with 120k or so:

IMG_1299.png

Secondly, how long do you stick with your team before having a spring clean? Since have a few hundred thousand to play with I've chopped and changed more than ever - Aguero, TIF Eriksen, SIF Benteke, IF Alli, IF Mane have all dropped out of the above team. Haven't yet tried MOTM Walcott however I'm hoping he's the speed I need to link with Zlatan.

Comments

• mhh1981
    2141 posts Fans' Favourite
    If reid for luiz
  • DWR
    mhh1981 wrote: »
    If reid for luiz

Is he worth it? I was thinking IF Keane from Burnley for the English chem.
  • Psymon_v
    586 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'd suggest replacing Walker and Rose with Coleman and Alonso. Full backs with high/high w/r are better, especially in a narrow formation like that.
  • A_Snipe
    1860 posts Play-Off Hero
    Can confirm Coleman is needed. I have him as a red card and he's crazy good. Makes me want to use a Bpl team again
  • DWR
    I'd suggest replacing Walker and Rose with Coleman and Alonso. Full backs with high/high w/r are better, especially in a narrow formation like that.

If you could only have one who would it be? Rose has actually been really good for me however Alonso is cheaper than Coleman.
  • Psymon_v
    DWR wrote: »

If you could only have one who would it be? Rose has actually been really good for me however Alonso is cheaper than Coleman.

I know SIF Coleman is pricey but you could get his IF and IF Alonso with your budget.
  • DWR
    DWR wrote: »

I know SIF Coleman is pricey but you could get his IF and IF Alonso with your budget.

Cheers pal - is there a massive different between his IF and SIF? Stats don't normally tell the full picture.
  • Psymon_v
    His SIF is definitely an improvement but his IF is still an improvement on Walker.
  • DWR
    His SIF is definitely an improvement but his IF is still an improvement on Walker.

Top man - cheers.
  • dupree
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    downgrade motmwalcott to if walcott and buy otw/inform kante
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12805 posts Has That Special Something
    Heal smalling....that will improve your team ;) B)
  • SkyBlueSteve
    621 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If Keane isn't great.. I use him but only because I can't afford IF Luiz/IF Azpil and wanted a full IF EPL side
  • deffy8
    730 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited March 2017
    IF Ake for luiz. He will not disappoint :wink: