What division are you in? (FUT) (Please share your team/secret)

Silky_Seward
442 posts Sunday League Hero
edited March 2017
Just wanted to know what division people are in at the moment.

I'm in 6 bouncing to 8.

EDIT.

Would be nice to see what got you the highest position. Maybe we could all benefit from this.
Post edited by Silky_Seward on

Comments

• DickyBird88
    288 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Stuck in 3, made 2 once but I hover about 3 and 4
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2017
    Err.. 3 I think. I often get promoted from division 3 quite easily, then get my arse kicked in every direction in division 2 and go straight back down.
  • Colin32
    1320 posts Professional
    In 2 quite easely. Staying in there quite easy too but still have 2 noob teams. Need to make them quite better first to promote I guess
  • AIeks
    5080 posts Big Money Move
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    2 once i get to 1 i lose every game to magical stuff
  • NVS_Whiskey
    377 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 2017
    I stay between 1-2, occasionally dropping into 3. Mostly 2.
  • Bicali
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Div 1 - only played a few seasons though because I have no desire to play for terrible rewards
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    3309 posts National Call-Up
    Won the division 2 title on Saturday so I'm now in div 1 yet to play a game haha!
  • omarnyc
    4240 posts National Call-Up
    1 or 2 but i play divisions rarely
  • NornIron
    15505 posts World Class
    Was Division 2 but now that the game is unplayable I've quit that many I'm in division 5 and still quitting.
  • Nokesy28
    726 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 2017
    held division 2 6 times before finally getting promoted yesterday. I then won my first 4 games in division 1, for some reason Im finding div 1 easier than div 2
  • Zhyquron
    2100 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bicali wrote: »
    Div 1 - only played a few seasons though because I have no desire to play for terrible rewards

This. Rewards are ridicilous compared to WL.
  • Lizardo
    925 posts Semi-Pro
    Div 2 atm, but will get relegated for sure, since in the last week my fifa is laging like hell.

In one moment i have the ball and i'm running through half way line... game freezes... and when Players decide to come back to life, my Opponent is inside my box, Shooting... (yes, it happened a Hand full of times in the last week :/ )

Guess i'm just in the wrong side of the lag, since it's clearly not a 2 ways road...
  • clsMUFC
    1323 posts Play-Off Hero
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don't usually play seasons because i have been playing Fut champs, but i have just won the Div 1 title, the gameplay is better in seasons than the WL which really is saying something. Not really worth the hassle though winning the Div 1 title, you need 7-8 wins out of 10 and you get 15K - that's it. Enjoy your rewards chaps lol
  • Lokoplovdiv
    473 posts Sunday League Hero
    Division 2
  • Colin32
    1320 posts Professional
    Don't usually play seasons because i have been playing Fut champs, but i have just won the Div 1 title, the gameplay is better in seasons than the WL which really is saying something. Not really worth the hassle though winning the Div 1 title, you need 7-8 wins out of 10 and you get 15K - that's it. Enjoy your rewards chaps lol

Some people don't have the time to play like 40 matches during the weekend :D
  • ShaunCPFC
    4308 posts National Call-Up
    1 but only played a few games since making it.

WL far more rewarding even if don't get great rewards.
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    Colin32 wrote: »

Some people don't have the time to play like 40 matches during the weekend :D

Yeah i know 40 games is a lot and it's too much, 30 would be much better. I would fit them in IF the gameplay was enjoyable in that game mode, which it isn't
  • SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    I'm in division 4. Yesterday I was in the 3rd needing a win in the last game to get to the 2nd, but got equalized on the 90th minute, so I stayed on 3rd, then the next season just 1 win the rest loses and back to 4th with 10 points in 5 games and hope for another promotion to 3rd division.
  • TheHo
    219 posts Sunday League Hero

same here, use it for WL qual, if i for some reason cant play WL (last 2 weekends) i make sure theres played 5-7 games in a season, and play the rest to qualify
  • HelloDearie
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    currently in 1, 3rd season in a row, but think I will go down this time. 2 is probably more my level tbh. only ever held in div 1, no title challenge from my boys!
  • Barbwinho17
    535 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Div 1 but I never play it unless I need to qualify for the WL
  • PelzyWelzy
    10626 posts Has That Special Something
    2 atm though in last few weeks been anywhere between 1-3.
  • Dalebert
    794 posts Semi-Pro
    Usually 2 but in division 1 for the first time and 5 games in I've played 5, won 3 lost 2.
  • JuventusIL
    50 posts Park Captain
    on pc - div 1, once in a while get relegated for a season and come back again... i think im good - but not so much good - in WL my best was 17/25... normally 13-15/25. maybe pc its easier than consoles?
  • jbwalton7
    1026 posts Professional
    Stay in Division 1 most of the time but can't win the title, occasionally get relegated to Division 2
  • Spurs1123
    1939 posts Fans' Favourite
    Division one and win the title ever few seasons
  • Bevan
    1753 posts Play-Off Hero
    Drifting from 1 to 2, then 1, then 2, then 1, then 2.

Then 3.

Then 2, then 1.

You know how it goes.
  • Stobe
    261 posts Sunday League Hero