Ea chat being helpful.

crackers07
1200 posts Professional
So i complained about the servers and the bs disconnections i got which as left me short for 18 wins this week. I am on 15 with 2 left to play.

Without questioning i got 3 free packs and entry into next wl

Comments

• maXmood
    2013 posts Fans' Favourite
    never underestimate the power of an advisor..

good thing they got u the auto-qualifying
  • crackers07
    1200 posts Professional
    maXmood wrote: »
    never underestimate the power of an advisor..

good thing they got u the auto-qualifying

Yep i normally average around 19 wins in 33-34 games i never get time to finish it. But had 3 dc on load up screen and 5 while in game 4 of which i was winning.
  • maXmood
    last WL i got 4 disconnects from EA.. never raised the complain because i know they won't do much. managed to get 23 wins out of 40 games.
  • crackers07
    1200 posts Professional
    maXmood wrote: »
    last WL i got 4 disconnects from EA.. never raised the complain because i know they won't do much. managed to get 23 wins out of 40 games.

Yep if i had qualified i would not have bothered but so frustrating the way the servers have been.
  • maXmood
    this is their first time using servers. i'm expecting better performance servers in fifa19 or 20, but not 18 as we're 6 months away from release and they haven't managed to fix the current server issues.
  • BeardedBerk
    1797 posts Play-Off Hero
    Suprised they didn't blame your connection... They told me to get a new ISP last week
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    This is how @Scutch qualifies every week.
  • BrentfordFC
    13514 posts Has That Special Something
    They're so kind. You should be more considerate :trollface:
  • Scutch
    20648 posts Club Captain
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    This is how @Scutch qualifies every week.

:D That's my lot now, pap. WL can go suck one. Yours, if you like? What happened to wee Herrera last night? Hope you managed to sell all your cards in time.