The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

MOTM Pulisic

purplegoldfish
400 posts Sunday League Hero
Has anyone seen one? I have been watching the market for two days with nothing haha

Comments

• purplegoldfish
    Anyone?
  • zzachzx
    4618 posts National Call-Up
    Haven't seen a single one
  • RayS
    27802 posts Player of the Year
    Can anyone hear me???? They are mythical creatures!
  • purplegoldfish
    What a bummer. I got sooooo excited but nothing
  • Preppypitcha77
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    Not enough people opening silver packs I guess
  • purplegoldfish
    Not enough people opening silver packs I guess

The other silver MOTM cards from this week have plenty up
  • Kingchavez_152
    1605 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hype. I'm sure someone's bot is buying them all up to force ea to changed price range
  • RayS
    Hype. I'm sure someone's bot is buying them all up to force ea to changed price range

Destroy bots!!
  • purplegoldfish
    On FUTBIN it only has record of one card for each PS4 and Xbox being sold at all
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something

That and there are a LOT of people from the US on the market. His price was way too low to begin with. Look at Yedlin's IF.

Then being extinct just feeds the loop, further distorting the market.
  • WallOfTrump
    585 posts Sunday League Hero
    Next if card would be an 80 gold, no?
  • holdenwait
    59283 posts National Treasure
    Yes
  • Mad_Scouser
    421 posts Sunday League Hero
    Also followed but yet to see on the market, it is a really shame as it would be fun to play with that card in my silver team.
  • LoPo9
    954 posts Professional
    I'm on the phone app for another 24 hours. What is the best way to get him? Try to snipe tomorrow and Wednesday or just buy a crap ton of the promo $7500 silver packs?
  • heavymcd
    LoPo9 wrote: »
    I'm on the phone app for another 24 hours. What is the best way to get him? Try to snipe tomorrow and Wednesday or just buy a crap ton of the promo $7500 silver packs?

Buying packs to get a specific player is a sure way to end in tears.
  • QceCapo
    5604 posts Big Money Move
    He doesn't exist.
  • TeamRem
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've seen three of him and was too slow on all three. That's across several hours of searching.
  • QceCapo
    TeamRem wrote: »
    I've seen three of him and was too slow on all three. That's across several hours of searching.

I've been searching every hour on the hour and haven't seen one yet....
  • TeamRem
    QceCapo wrote: »

How many searches are you doing on the hour? Do you change your search parameters each time?

Neither of us are close. The cards have been sold before I can even click on them.
  • QceCapo

How many searches are you doing on the hour? Do you change your search parameters each time?

Neither of us are close. The cards have been sold before I can even click on them.

somewhere in the world there is a BOT with all 7 of the released Pulisic cards....laughing at us.
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    3029 posts National Call-Up
    RayS wrote: »

Destroy bots!!

**** Skynet, grrrrrr!
  • TeamRem

somewhere in the world there is a BOT with all 7 of the released Pulisic cards....laughing at us.

I can't wait to buy one of them from the bot for 500k next week....
  • QceCapo

I won't even bother. They can have him.
  • heavymcd

The funny thing will be when the range goes up and the price drops below 100K. Happens constantly.
  • QceCapo
    heavymcd wrote: »

The funny thing will be when the range goes up and the price drops below 100K. Happens constantly.

I don't think he really exists
  • RayS
    heavymcd wrote: »

I don't think he really exists

Which is more likely? Existence of aliens? Or existence of MOTM Pulisic?
  • QceCapo
    Aliens.
  • USMCCowboysFan
    70 posts Park Captain
    2z7lm3k.png
  • mMounirm
    3771 posts National Call-Up
    2z7lm3k.png

bruh
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class