OTW Schneiderlin

Spurs1123
1939 posts Fans' Favourite
What would the possible IF look like stat wise? Do you think he'll be usable? I bought him at 29k earlier this week, should I just keep or sell?

Comments

• Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    I use his NIF in my fitness squad and he's a very good CCM. I doubt he'll get any IFs though
  • SanderFC
    2646 posts Fans' Favourite
    With a shadow chemstyle he was already very good, too bad he lost his hyperlink with Martial with the transfer.

I'm not sure if he gets an inform: no high WhoScored rating compared to others this week, although he is one of the few BPL candidates for this totw (which gives him more chance). If you don't really need a BPL/french cm/cdm, you would be better off if you sell him .
  • Slippery9
    284 posts Sunday League Hero
    He might get an in form. He is a OTW plus he is a cdm. His chances of getting more than a goal is very low. Pogba got one for an assist and Kante for a goal. Also not much BPL games played this gw.
  • Spurs1123
    1939 posts Fans' Favourite
    Slippery9 wrote: »
    He might get an in form. He is a OTW plus he is a cdm. His chances of getting more than a goal is very low. Pogba got one for an assist and Kante for a goal. Also not much BPL games played this gw.

That's what I was thinking. If he would be good I'd use him. I might just take the money and run though tbh.
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    He could get an IF this week, he scored a goal iirc so that's usually enough for a defensive midfielder
  • Nate
    2149 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sell before the TOTW drops anyways as you'll get the max value and then just buy him back as everyone will undercut each other.