WL Matchmaking?

shiaan
405 posts Sunday League Hero
Anyone know how it works ? Like if im in elite can i find people in gold or if im in gold 1 can i find people in gold 3

Comments

• DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Supposedly it's matched on wins. So if you had 10 wins and 20 losses, you could play someone with 10 wins and 0 losses

But I think it's so flawed that anyone can play anyone
  • shiaan
    405 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lol thnx last week i finished on 28 wins last match was a discon n my best was old 3 before that and this week im on 28 aswell with 1 left already had 4 discons and 1 where it kicked me at my opponents screen n gave me a loss
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    It's really flawed. I've played top 100 guys on a sunday when I have like 15-18 wins, which I highly doubt they have that little amount of wins on a Sunday. Not to mention the fact that I've played like 7-8 top 100 players and never even gotten Elite :D
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Supposedly it's matched on wins. So if you had 10 wins and 20 losses, you could play someone with 10 wins and 0 losses

But I think it's so flawed that anyone can play anyone

Skill rating/wins is the theory. Basically same thing. Which is why some pros wait til Sunday night to play. Theory being you'll get matched against lower win total players.

But as @DaveSaves said, lower win total person could be 10-0.