Selling ban

Teesmith92
137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Does anyone else get continually restricted from selling anything on the market? Got a large amount of non rare contracts been trying to sell them over the last few days but every day or so get restricted for about 12/15 hours. Is it worth getting in contact with EA support? or do you just have to continually wait it out

Comments

• ConductorConte
    1245 posts Professional
    I think you need to hold off for a week or so.

I assume you get put on a sort of watch list if you purchase /sell too much in one go. Especially if it's to one other account. I.e. one person brought 5 of your contracts, which might flag up on their system as coin transferring.
  • Teesmith92
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think you need to hold off for a week or so.

I assume you get put on a sort of watch list if you purchase /sell too much in one go. Especially if it's to one other account. I.e. one person brought 5 of your contracts, which might flag up on their system as coin transferring.

So frustrating! They're only contracts I've got from packs and yet I'm limited to how I can sell them, they should be able to tell the difference between coin transferring and someone selling items
  • Kondziu_gb
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It is normal. I trade with consumables since FiFA 17 started. I have 100 spots on tranfer list and if I am at work and use companion to relist ny items hour after hour I get ban for 2-3 hours. Then I can relist again. It is the same situation if I relist on console. After few relisting this function of market is blocked.