Servers

rickir1
623 posts An Exciting Prospect
Is anyone else experiencing server trouble?

I haven't been able complete a single game for the last 3 days - most ended in a DC from the servers within the first half of the game

I don't know what's changed as my internet is the same as always so must be to do with servers??

Comments

• Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    Read through the forum. The servers are ****
  • rickir1
    Read through the forum. The servers are ****

Cheers mate. Haven't had a chance to go through the forums in quite a while due to crazy hours at work. Just popped on to post this without checking first - my bad

Is there any fix for it? Quite disappointing after buying the game and playing for the past number of years that the game is now completely unplayable :(
  • NornIron
    11062 posts Has That Special Something
    Never really had DCs before but have u cleared you Mac address on the Xbox one network settings?
  • rickir1
    NornIron wrote: »
    Never really had DCs before but have u cleared you Mac address on the Xbox one network settings?

No but I'll Google that and give it a go thanks NornIron
  • Voodoo_Monkey
    373 posts Sunday League Hero
    Not had any DC's but the game just feels horrid at the moment.

Player slow down has been particularly frustrating. Nothing worse in this game where it feels like your players are wading through mud.

Also, had awful lag most games.

Game is unplayable at the minute. EA really need to address this once and for all. Never known an online game as laggy and as unplayable as FIFA.

SORT IT OUT EA...FFS!