We are aware of an issue with FUT Crashing for Virgin media users & we are working on this. Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing. We have a thread discussing it here.

Legend team

Thunder0
141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I just finally sold up everything and have about 5.5 million. Can anyone recommend me a team for that budget with some legends in it? I have not used any legends yet this year so I'm not sure who is good. I would probably rather have several legends on the team than to spend the whole budget on 1 or 2.

Comments

• EGY-Aviator11
    242 posts Sunday League Hero
    wait more .. prices will even fall
  • Wooly1203
    2616 posts Fans' Favourite

Agreed. In the same situation myself.

I'd build around effenberg, both laudrups, costa, and Futre if you want good cheaper legends
  • Thunder0
    edited April 2015

Yeah I was considering that but I think some of the cheaper legends won't drop in price that much more. And I am back home from college for a couple weeks and would rather just but the team now while I have more free time don't really feel like waiting.
  • Big Matty T
    2638 posts Fans' Favourite
    any of the legends in particular that you like? i have a team with a bunch of ac milan/italian legends but it depends on if youre interested in particular legends/leagues/hybrids
  • alexanderk26
    1395 posts Professional
    Brian Laudrup is a must. He's so much fun and so good. You can do a 4312 with 3 legends up top. Brian - Kluivert. Costa cam and whatever you want for the rest. All 3 are amazing
  • Thunder0
    any of the legends in particular that you like? i have a team with a bunch of ac milan/italian legends but it depends on if youre interested in particular legends/leagues/hybrids

Not really. As far as being a fan of them in real life I watched watched the more recent BPL guys like Owen, Van Nistelrooy, Bergkamp, Viera, Pires, Fowler etc.. play while I was growing up but don't really have a favorite besides maybe Bergkamp.
    I used several of the cheaper ones last year like Vieri, Costa, Futre, Effenberg, Zola all who I liked. I haven't played with any of them this year so I'm not sure.
  • EGY-Aviator11
    242 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'd say what until its 7/4/2015
    Thats easter probably many packs out then !
  • Big Matty T
    Thunder0 wrote: »

Not really. As far as being a fan of them in real life I watched watched the more recent BPL guys like Owen, Van Nistelrooy, Bergkamp, Viera, Pires, Fowler etc.. play while I was growing up but don't really have a favorite besides maybe Bergkamp.
    I used several of the cheaper ones last year like Vieri, Costa, Futre, Effenberg, Zola all who I liked. I haven't played with any of them this year so I'm not sure.

any particular formations you like playing?

• Thunder0
    Thunder0 wrote: »

any particular formations you like playing?

41212(2) 4141 and both 4231s
  • Tar Heels 23
    1205 posts Professional
    Agreed on Brian Laudrup he is a must. Unreal player. Also like Costa and Suker. For a cheap striker Vieri bosses people around. Effenberg at CDM is never a bad idea. With your budget you can run all those guys and still get a 1 million coin or more striker to pair with Vieri or Suker who are great cheap options. I say just play. I've made money selling the legends I've bought this week. You can always dump them if you get them close to the min. Just list them when you go to bed and they sell.
  • Big Matty T
    edited April 2015
    20qi1qu.png

unsure if all the players sell at minimum, if they do it's in your range

if not, there's lots of wiggle room for tweaks...but the framework is there
  • Thunder0
    Looks pretty good thanks. I was thinking of something similar with Futre at LM and Nedved on 7 chem at RM. Its too bad there isn't a cheaper right sided legend player
  • Big Matty T
    also looking back you don't need groskreutz, any bundesliga RB will do I believe
  • Dodds
    8562 posts League Winner
    Buy Brian, if you only buy a few you really need to get him.
  • Big Matty T
    i'd also like to say that when building the team for you, it really made me appreciate the price ranges

used to be that you couldn't get vieira or van nistelrooy for the price of that whole team