i just cant get better no much how much i try

DtGodmage22
7050 posts League Winner
Tutorials practicing everyday

Yet wl starts do worse and worse every weekend for 2 months now

Comments

• Paquetesousa
    2347 posts Fans' Favourite
    Whoever at ea tought that shielding was a good idea should be fired immediately and sent to a mental facility...
  • Robmu22
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    Whoever at ea tought that shielding was a good idea should be fired immediately and sent to a mental facility...

Tbf, the majority if not all of them need help
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Sheilding dont work for me
  • Seki
    79 posts Park Captain
    When I shield. the ball clips through my player, or my player stops existing for a second. Ball is gone. Just mental.
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Same
  • Paquetesousa
    2347 posts Fans' Favourite
    Robmu22 wrote: »

Tbf, the majority if not all of them need help

Lool that's probably true
  • BU11ET
    1301 posts Play-Off Hero
    Seki wrote: »
    When I shield. the ball clips through my player, or my player stops existing for a second. Ball is gone. Just mental.

When shielding it's not a case of just holding the shield button, you also need to be using the analogue stick to back into players and shift your body to make it super affective.
  • Glass0nion
    4181 posts National Call-Up
    ELO. EAs idea of making a video game fair. Everyone is a winner
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    The ammount of bs i get aganist me

I never get lucky wow how did that happen goals
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    Glass0nion wrote: »
    ELO. EAs idea of making a video game fair. Everyone is a loser

• Seki
    79 posts Park Captain
    BU11ET wrote: »
    Seki wrote: »

When shielding it's not a case of just holding the shield button, you also need to be using the analogue stick to back into players and shift your body to make it super affective.

Please, read again.
  • maksi
    The easiest way to get to the elite is to play ultra high pressure because it's very hard to break a defence if they all defending.
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    maksi wrote: »
    The easiest way to get to the elite is to play ultra high pressure because it's very hard to break a defence if they all defending.

Yet when i run towards the ball i get scored on
  • maksi
    don't do it with defenders because it will mess up your defending line and you will get easily beaten

• I SiR MartY I
    14927 posts World Class
    Glass0nion wrote: »
    ELO. EAs idea of making a video game fair. Everyone is a winner

There is no Elo.
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    maksi wrote: »
    don't do it with defenders because it will mess up your defending line and you will get easily beaten

Even with my cms lol i don't evem controller a cb till there around my box best to let them handle the pace
  • Boysie91
    15197 posts World Class
    I started walking everywhere and passing around and it's working well for me. Passing is sharper,shooting is sharper, strength in my players and plenty of shots more then ever
  • Seki
    79 posts Park Captain
    In my game, strength is all gone. My SBC Kane was just completely outmusceled by his Lanzini... makes a lot of sense. Heading isn't even possible due to this horrible delay.
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Same
  • RandomLhama83
    10108 posts Has That Special Something
    have fun, that's how you get better. when you start enjoying the game, you will see improvement. If you play just to win, it gets harder not easier. Change up your mentality and it will help you. gl
  • Cornushon
    5588 posts Big Money Move
    You are just bad.. accept
    It and find harmony within
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Cornushon wrote: »
    You are just bad.. accept
    It and find harmony within

Lol 3000 more wins then loses since 09 year to year says other wise

I practice everyday studying hard-working on each area but once wl starts stuff i never see itl happens
  • shapiro
    9 posts Ball Boy
    You just try too hard. Ease back a little, relax, it's only game.

• DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    shapiro wrote: »
    You just try too hard. Ease back a little, relax, it's only game.

Have been trying to doing worse and worse
  • NornIron
    15561 posts World Class
    Even though my connection speed and latency doesn't change if I played all my matches after midnight I would have some record. My players actually seem to win the ball and can out muscle players etc.
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    NornIron wrote: »
    Even though my connection speed and latency doesn't change if I played all my matches after midnight I would have some record. My players actually seem to win the ball and can out muscle players etc.

Wished
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    I have hit the post 23 times in 12 games
  • NVS_Whiskey
    377 posts Sunday League Hero
    NornIron wrote: »

Truer words were never uttered. I would probably be 1000-10-100 if I only played after midnight.
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Its bad all the time for me
  • seabo
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 2017
    It's quite hard to train in new habits and play-styles after watching tutorials when you've played so many games. I look at them but then end up reverting to my old comfortable play-style when the pressure is on in WL that's the problem. E.g. In my case I always struggle to make those sweaty cut-back opportunities and goals the pros all use and equally panic every so often when my opponents try to do it a lot because you get the feeling you cant stop them all. I always forget to do things like the fake shot stop to open up space. I think it's possibly easier for newer players or really hardcore practicing people to improve and the pros are already naturally good.