Why can't I use TIF Eriksen?

DWR
358 posts Sunday League Hero
So after saving up my Fifa pennies I was pretty excited to get TIF Eriksen after reading all the reviews on here. That excitement quickly turned to disappointment 10 games in. He doesn't even feel like an IF player never mind a TIF he feels slow and sluggish. Granted I'm not the best Fifa player out there however I'm not trying to force the ball to him and Aguero and Zlatan are doing the business in front of him - where am I going wrong?

Comments

• DobbyDooDah
    5697 posts Big Money Move
    Use skilled dribbling.
    Try risky passes, he'll pull them off.
    He's not going to out pace people, that's not his style.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11278 posts Has That Special Something
    Step 1 : Hold B
    Step 2 : Let go of B
    Step 3 : Watch ball go into net
    Step 4 : DAB
  • BiigDee
    4332 posts National Call-Up
    Same for me and I tried him 3 times, just couldn't get him working so Pogba led the way
  • SkyBlueSteve
    621 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dribble towards one post.. shoot towards the other post. It's top corner from either foot from anywhere near the edge of the box
  • DarthGrowler
    14192 posts Has That Special Something

I can confirm from experience this is exactly how TIF Eriksen works
  • DWR
    Mine may be broken then - seems to sky them on his left peg and I haven't really had him in a good enough position on the right other than free kicks - my Rooney is better at them at the mo!

Wish I could afford Pogba - thinking of trying SIF Firmino instead.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11278 posts Has That Special Something
    DWR wrote: »
    Mine may be broken then - seems to sky them on his left peg and I haven't really had him in a good enough position on the right other than free kicks - my Rooney is better at them at the mo!

Prob holding B for too long. I have OTW pogba at Cam now and he's not even close to TIF if I'm honest
  • JmillThundrUp
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park

:D :D
  • DWR
    DWR wrote: »

Prob holding B for too long. I have OTW pogba at Cam now and he's not even close to TIF if I'm honest

I'll stick with him then. Cheers.
  • Argie8
    5605 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah, you just need to learn how to see him tbh as he is amazing. Or maybe his morale is low :trollface:
  • DWR
    Argie8 wrote: »
    Yeah, you just need to learn how to see him tbh as he is amazing. Or maybe his morale is low :trollface:

You're not wrong. Seriously doing my head in especially when IF Alli, KDB and even NIF Lallana have excelled at CAM. I'll give him another few games. Doesn't help I keep coming up against Musa - I literally cannot stand the player!

• VICTAAAA
    10735 posts Has That Special Something
    so i really liked all the Eriksen cards and i spent the most time with the 84 NIF and the SIF; they were both brilliant. however i have an untradeable TIF and i find it terrible. i don't ask much from his card either, just be in a decent attacking position around the likes of ADP and OTW Mane and TOTS Kroos.