Why do my players feel like CB's

T19TPH
892 posts Professional
Someone please tell me why MOTM Son and TIF Eriksen suddenly feel like they have 15 dribbling. There is no other way of describing it, one minute I am winning Div 1 and going 5-0 in FUT Champs, players feel amazing and now they react like a old, deaf grandma. Where is the consistency?

Matches say they have 4 bars of latency, feel like 2. Gone from 5-0 to 8-5, absolute joke. We ALL pay all of this money for the game, for packs and devote our time to it, even go on a bloody forum to post about it and EA cannot even maintain a lousy server.

People massed switched from Call of Duty because it started to get stale, FIFA is going to experience the same if it doesn't buck up. Rant over :|

Comments

• Djkhalid1921
    10589 posts Has That Special Something
    Ik exactly what it is ur trying to say. This game is ❤️❤️❤️❤️. One match my players are amazing and the next they're ❤️❤️❤️❤️, same formation and same everything.
  • T19TPH
    892 posts Professional
    Ik exactly what it is ur trying to say. This game is ❤️❤️❤️❤️. One match my players are amazing and the next they're ****, same formation and same everything.

I was getting to a stage where I was just testing the players reactions in the matches to see the difference, there is literally a 0.25 second delay from when I push my remote to it happening on screen.

It is just annoying because I don't mind losing matches where I am outplayed but matches where I lose because I physically cant switch to a man, despite pushing down the switch player button repeatedly, or where I cannot play my intricate passing style of play because the players reactions have suddenly died - just makes it ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

I lost to a bloody silver team in FUT Champs, the guy even messaged me after saying he was sorry about his dodgy goals.

Going to reset my PS4's network settings, connect it to LAN and not pick any game that goes down to 4 bar latency, only 5 and see if that makes a difference.
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    T19TPH wrote: »
    Ik exactly what it is ur trying to say. This game is ❤️❤️❤️❤️. One match my players are amazing and the next they're ****, same formation and same everything.

I was getting to a stage where I was just testing the players reactions in the matches to see the difference, there is literally a 0.25 second delay from when I push my remote to it happening on screen.

It is just annoying because I don't mind losing matches where I am outplayed but matches where I lose because I physically cant switch to a man, despite pushing down the switch player button repeatedly, or where I cannot play my intricate passing style of play because the players reactions have suddenly died - just makes it ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

I lost to a bloody silver team in FUT Champs, the guy even messaged me after saying he was sorry about his dodgy goals.

Going to reset my PS4's network settings, connect it to LAN and not pick any game that goes down to 4 bar latency, only 5 and see if that makes a difference.

4 bar is best for me, 5 bar is usually inconsistent. Defo use an Ethernet cable.