ty ea

bossb0ss
178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
been doing 25-27 wins for ages, now upgraded my team = more domination but just unrealistic **** happens, posts, miracle saves, then when leading defenders pulling out of their position. so when opponent gets to my 3rd 3% of time their 1 or 2 shots in game all end in goal, then 4 pen series = lose 3, and i'm at 7/3, clearly shows if you are average player, upgrading ur squad won't help as ea uses its scripting to cancel the edge u get from it. unless u r very good and can overcome the ea bs with ur very good skills, you'll never make the elite coz ea will script u

Comments

• IffyMoney
    4027 posts National Call-Up
    Not true.
  • MyRoomsMessi
    2476 posts Fans' Favourite
    Get gud
  • bossb0ss
    its true, im early bird with it. usually these threads appear on sunday, but im thinking if i should even waste my time on weekend league coz i never listened ppl's scripting talk, but in this fifa 17 i can clearly understand where they come from and clearly ea is compensating the player thats doing worse, to keep the game balanced. "get gud" ok, ur probably not playing weekend league? atm i deserved to lose 0 but i got 3 losses and clearly 29 wins is gonna be da dream again, like every weekend, coz opponents keeper becomes 999 rated gk
  • the "git gud" little boys are clearly the ones who benefit from the scripting, sick and tired of dominating games just to lose to the poorer player. its all over youtube and various other forums but not allowed on here in case Ea gets exposed for their shoddy practice. its even worse when you message a player after the game and they cant admit something was clearly in their favour. well done EA...WELL DONE!!!!
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    mistere wrote: »
    the "git gud" little boys are clearly the ones who benefit from the scripting, sick and tired of dominating games just to lose to the poorer player. its all over youtube and various other forums but not allowed on here in case Ea gets exposed for their shoddy practice. its even worse when you message a player after the game and they cant admit something was clearly in their favour. well done EA...WELL DONE!!!!

Git gud
  • Orison
    48575 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Git gud is really the only thing to say here.
  • shiaan
    404 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lol i was 16-4 now im 17-8 .....2 disconnects just discouraged me
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    You're an idiot.
  • Sercs
    18650 posts World Class
    Some things might not go your way each game like bad misses, bs goals and crazy saves but you cant put it down to scripting :joy: , you need to get better if you want to improve rather then complain and blame things outside your control that don't exist
  • bossb0ss
    k, thats why ea support said it exists and they are working to remove it, even though every1 says they are incompetent as fk in live chat, surely ea wouldn't allow them to say it, unless its true. bet i'm better than most of you "git gud" guys kek.
  • Gigaa_Byte
    1974 posts Fans' Favourite
    Scripting doesn't exist.
  • Orison
    48575 posts FIFA Cover Star
    bossb0ss wrote: »
    k, thats why ea support said it exists and they are working to remove it, even though every1 says they are incompetent as fk in live chat, surely ea wouldn't allow them to say it, unless its true. bet i'm better than most of you "git gud" guys kek.

If you ask them they would also tell you that TOTS is released tomorrow. They have no clue and just talk some crap to get you off the chat.
  • bossb0ss
    "scripting doesn't exist" = me up until recently until i started reading about it/ watching videos after feeling like i keep getting bsed, oh no, why are people talking about same things. also we all remember when they promoted fifa's new "momentum" thing few years ago.
  • Gigaa_Byte
    1974 posts Fans' Favourite
    bossb0ss wrote: »
    "scripting doesn't exist" = me up until recently until i started reading about it/ watching videos after feeling like i keep getting bsed, oh no, why are people talking about same things. also we all remember when they promoted fifa's new "momentum" thing few years ago.

I've had my fair share of BS against me, yes, especially when changing teams and upgrading. It's just getting used to the new team or the new players just don't suit you. Scripting isn't a thing.
  • MAStrange
    578 posts Sunday League Hero
    I disagree that such thing as scripting exists or you wouldn't see the same names appearing again and again in the top 100 on a weekly. There is however a large amount of AI interference in the game which for me is the biggest cause of frustration. By all means position the 10 players not under human control and cover runs etc etc but I don't believe it should be included to the extent it is currently whereas it impacts what I'm trying to get my players to do ie: not pass anywhere in the vicinity of where I'm aiming or a full power pass trying to spread it to the wrong inexplicably going 2 yards.
    They biggest thing they do need to remove is the thing commonly referred to as "input lag". As far as I'm concerned this has nothing to do with poor servers etc but simply the games way of allowing defenders to block the pass/shot that you are trying to attempt. 2 reasons why this is not server related. Firstly you never experience it in open areas of the pitch and most importantly it still occurs playing offline.
    Before the usual "git gud" comments,I'm first to admit I'm never going to be an elite player, I'm probably average at best as I'm old and my reflexes are too slow! but is it too much to ask for me to have full control of what my players do without AI interference!
  • Voodoo_Monkey
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 2017
    Scripting? Don't know and we'll never know for definite! EA deny its there so we can argue about it until the cows come home.

There are flaws in this game though, big time flaws! EA can't deny that! What annoys me more are the holes in the game get bigger and deeper every year!

Just played a match and I've got my team set in the false nine formation. Instructed both my full backs to stay back while attacking. Why then has my Florenzi decided to wander up the pitch, leaving a hole you could build five 4 bedroom detached houses on and let my opponents LW have a bath in one of these detached houses before sprinting clear?!?!

That's AI interference! That's the game deciding for you and overriding and decisions you've made.

Isn't it any wonder why people scream "Scripting" when BS like this happens?

That's just one example, there are tonnes more.

• Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    6e5cbb38a5e8dc0d5c090b2ed9c7ef3d.png
    :trollface:
  • Skrt_Skrt
    4621 posts National Call-Up
    Orison wrote: »
    Git gud is really the only thing to say here.

• weims
    2031 posts Fans' Favourite
    mistere wrote: »
    the "git gud" little boys are clearly the ones who benefit from the scripting, sick and tired of dominating games just to lose to the poorer player. its all over youtube and various other forums but not allowed on here in case Ea gets exposed for their shoddy practice. its even worse when you message a player after the game and they cant admit something was clearly in their favour. well done EA...WELL DONE!!!!

So where do I apply for selection?
  • Lolbert
    71 posts Park Captain
    EA! I want my 3 disconnections back, all 3 were at kickoff, obvious bug.
  • Heppers
    3358 posts National Call-Up
    If there's so called 'scripting' and 'handicap' how do pros manage to go 40/40 with their elite teams??
  • IDARYL
    5640 posts Big Money Move
    upgrade his team and expected to be pro.....lul
  • KeepItUp
    1295 posts Professional
    Get gud
  • yogi
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    Heppers wrote: »
    If there's so called 'scripting' and 'handicap' how do pros manage to go 40/40 with their elite teams??

This.
    IDARYL wrote: »
    upgrade his team and expected to be pro.....lul

Aaaand this. Upgrading your team wont make you a better player, improving your game however, will make you a better player.