Mini pack opening

Slipend
1224 posts Professional
Got the following packs stacked that I'll be opening later when the much anticipated MOTM cards are in packs.

2x Jumbo Premium Gold Pack
3x Rare Gold Pack
3x Mega Pack
3x Rare Players Pack
1x Premium Gold Players Pack
2x Prime Gold Players Pack

Chasing the walkout/special card dream. Will post the results in here.

Comments

  • Job188
    1722 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've the following packs stocked up for tonight:
    2x 100K pack
    2x 45K pack
    1x 35K pack
    1x 15K pack
    3x 25K pack
    1x 50K pack

    Will post my pulls here, probably gonna be ❤️❤️❤️❤️




    That profile picture :joy::joy:


  • AEsey
    6053 posts Big Money Move
    Gr8
  • deffy8
    730 posts Semi-Pro
    GL. I just pulled SIF PEA from a gold upgrade :D
    With him and my untradeable motm salah I think it's time to build a bundes/calcio A hybrid
  • ArtaxInvader
    496 posts Sunday League Hero
    Slipend wrote: »
    Got the following packs stacked that I'll be opening later when the much anticipated MOTM cards are in packs.

    2x Jumbo Premium Gold Pack
    3x Rare Gold Pack
    3x Mega Pack
    3x Rare Players Pack
    1x Premium Gold Players Pack
    2x Prime Gold Players Pack

    Chasing the walkout/special card dream. Will post the results in here.

    well this guy pulled nothing ..... :)
  • Slipend
    1224 posts Professional
    Slipend wrote: »
    Got the following packs stacked that I'll be opening later when the much anticipated MOTM cards are in packs.

    2x Jumbo Premium Gold Pack
    3x Rare Gold Pack
    3x Mega Pack
    3x Rare Players Pack
    1x Premium Gold Players Pack
    2x Prime Gold Players Pack

    Chasing the walkout/special card dream. Will post the results in here.

    well this guy pulled nothing ..... :)

    Midnight my friend, midnight.
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Stream it on twitch/youtube.
  • Job188
    1722 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 2017
    Gonna start now, will post the results here:
    15K pack: Cork best player, shadow chemistry style most expensive
    25K pack (players): Kaka best player, Kaka most expensive
    25K pack (players): Cabral best player, Cataldi most expensive
    25K pack (rare): Tiago best player, fitness squad most expensive
    35K pack: Costil best player, fitness squad most expensive
    45K pack: Butland best player, Butland most expensive
    45K pack: Valero best player, -
    50K pack: Lallana best player, Lallana most expensive
    100K pack: Juanfran, Juanfran most expensive
    100K pack: Mandanda, Mandanda most expensive

    So guys what do you think about my packluck :D
  • Huxx
    3218 posts National Call-Up
    i just opened 15 decent packs and got literally, literally nothing.

    Prime gold player pack - NEGREDO best player
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    Had nothing from the last few SBCs either :#
  • Mini_Miudo
    10012 posts Has That Special Something
    Just opened all my SBC packs (had 14 stored, including 3x Prime Players, 2x Rare Players) and got Eriksen as best pull. Screw @Jason1986 , packing Ramos and Vidal (before they were MOTM)!!! :angry:
  • i will open now:

    Silver jumbo premium x1
    silver players premium x2
    gold jumbo premium x2
    rare gold pack x1
    gold players premium x4
    Prime gold players x2

    i wish me good luck
  • Peppemilano
    1466 posts Professional
    Job188 wrote: »
    Gonna start now, will post the results here:
    15K pack: Cork best player, shadow chemistry style most expensive
    25K pack (players): Kaka best player, Kaka most expensive
    25K pack (players): Cabral best player, Cataldi most expensive
    25K pack (rare): Tiago best player, fitness squad most expensive
    35K pack: Costil best player, fitness squad most expensive
    45K pack: Butland best player, Butland most expensive
    45K pack: Valero best player, -
    50K pack: Lallana best player, Lallana most expensive
    100K pack: Juanfran, Juanfran most expensive
    100K pack: Mandanda, Mandanda most expensive

    So guys what do you think about my packluck :D

    amazing mate! :joy:
  • Th3-j0keRc
    193 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited March 2017
    I oppened all the pack from new SBC that was release Thursday and Friday total of 16 Packs 4 of those where Silver tho! I was looking for tolisso , vidal , ramos , neymar and THE HERO so i got 2 instead of 1

    2x HERO Sergi Robertos
    1x IF Tadic
    :smiley:

    besides that the best regular player was Howedes and Xhaka!
  • fluffymnuffy
    12823 posts Has That Special Something
    Opened all the South America and MM packs, got Manolas...
  • Slipend
    1224 posts Professional


    Dunno wether y'all gonna be more jealous of my pack luck, or my record...
  • Jason1986
    7099 posts Big Money Move
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Just opened all my SBC packs (had 14 stored, including 3x Prime Players, 2x Rare Players) and got Eriksen as best pull. Screw @Jason1986 , packing Ramos and Vidal (before they were MOTM)!!! :angry:
    Haha my luck has been pretty good lately. Just a shame I didn't hold on to those packs until now, would have been 2 million better off!

    I'll make a note of my next packs, just to make you feel better when I pull Mertesacker as my best player!
Sign In or Register to comment.