• Shadow_185
    7051 posts Big Money Move
    I'm 3-0 currently... want to continue
  • Seanspence31
    1018 posts Professional
    Of course it is.
  • RedKos
    1256 posts Professional
    Well, at least it stop me to play in this messed gameplay. I'm 3-3 after shocking loses against some of the weakest guys i'm going to face this wl. I continued on playing just because friday is when I have more time to play. As I always, I see all kind of reports. Slow gameplay, speeduplag, massive delay, the usual but bareable bs, and so on. I don't want to give up so soon after 4 elite weeks, but hell, I'd would be heroic even getting gold 3 on this.
  • Matn22
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    Are they laughing at us? Do they really think people will play at midnight just to have some good servers? Do they think we don't have other things to do in weekend? I have to play every minute I can be on to get some games in and then this happens. Shocking
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ sake, was actually looking forward to getting stuck in with a new team tonight. The fact that this still happens shows how much of an incompetent company EA are.
  • JaySnake
    835 posts Semi-Pro
    This is getting pathetic, last week it went down, now it's down....
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    edwinstree wrote: »
    **** sake, was actually looking forward to getting stuck in with a new team tonight. The fact that this still happens shows how much of an incompetent company EA are.

Will it stop people from spending money on them? nahhhhhhhhhh
  • Kwotsa
    153 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    How long does this usually last for?
  • Coedi
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What the f*** with those servers. Won the game and at the end Game cannoct contact EA servers and DNF 0-3
  • InigoMontoya
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    RedKos wrote: »
    Well, at least it stop me to play in this messed gameplay. I'm 3-3 after shocking loses against some of the weakest guys i'm going to face this wl. I continued on playing just because friday is when I have more time to play. As I always, I see all kind of reports. Slow gameplay, speeduplag, massive delay, the usual but bareable bs, and so on. I don't want to give up so soon after 4 elite weeks, but hell, I'd would be heroic even getting gold 3 on this.

@RedKos having a very similar experience at the moment. Legitimately have a headache from trying to figure out when my players will respond to what I am asking. Will stop for a few hours, if servers continue to be poor im just done for the weekend

Win or lose, not enjoyable when the gameplay is nauseating
  • Mertonk
    42 posts Park Captain
    Great! like if I got all the time for 40 games -_-
  • Matn22
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kwotsa wrote: »

half an hour to an hour but it seems like the problems are more severe this time
  • Shadow_185
    7051 posts Big Money Move
    Matn22 wrote: »
    Kwotsa wrote: »

half an hour to an hour but it seems like the problems are more severe this time

whole game is lagging
  • raz5229
    1098 posts Professional
    Everything is disabled for me on FIFA. Ea are disabled!!
  • Kondziu_gb
    174 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Omg omg you cant play FIFA on Friday evening. Omg omg go and kill yourself. Omg omg problems with servers what now? Is it the end of the World? Plz get a life and just deal with it.
  • raz5229
    1098 posts Professional
    edited March 2017
    Kondziu_gb wrote: »
    Omg omg you cant play FIFA on Friday evening. Omg omg go and kill yourself. Omg omg problems with servers what now? Is it the end of the World? Plz get a life and just deal with it.

With respect when I pay good money for a game and an online service i would like it work at a time I can use it.
  • Lethal_Limit
    20 posts Last Pick at the Park
    What I hate most is the lack of communication. Or has EA actually said something about this? Its not only fut champs btw. Stopped playing that because of the gameplay and stress haha
  • Seanspence31
    1018 posts Professional

It's only 1:30pm where I am and I'd like to get my games in because I can't play tonight.
  • RedKos
    1256 posts Professional
    RedKos wrote: »

@RedKos having a very similar experience at the moment. Legitimately have a headache from trying to figure out when my players will respond to what I am asking. Will stop for a few hours, if servers continue to be poor im just done for the weekend

Win or lose, not enjoyable when the gameplay is nauseating

I feel you. Its specially restrictive in the most crutial situations. In defense, when you have to turn or send a ball away after a deflection. In offense, when you manage to open space for a deadly pass or a comfortable finish.

This kind of huge delay will convert almost every touch in your box in a dangerous mad raffle. Also, if you barely have any time reaction to anticipate speed up dribbling, you are dead because of how unresponsive will be your tracking attemp. Not to mention that will put your player to sleep before he decides to shot after working to get that lethal space you've waiting for (not easy to get against decent oposition and ia coverage).

Its so decesive.
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    raz5229 wrote: »

With respect when I pay good money for a game and an online service i would like it work at a time I can use it.

This. I'm no f**king owl who sets the alarm to play at night.
  • Jason1986
    7099 posts Big Money Move
    Omg omg don't like the fact people have problems with something. Omg omg feel the need to moan about this on a forum, adding absolutely nothing. Omg omg who's the one without a life.
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner
    edited March 2017

Well said
  • ilmiringe
    2644 posts Fans' Favourite

spot on. Ignore that ball boy
  • Wildmole
    72 posts Park Captain
    This is ridiculous! every week the same bs. So yeah, we know the drill, too much player influx, POTM at the same time as WL, blablabla. But every week it's the same ffs! And let me tell you, I've played 14 games so far and it's been ATROCIOUS. I actually conceded 3 goals in different games where my keeper just didn't move at all! And I'm talking 20-25 yard shot nowhere near the top corner, mind you, but at very reachable distance from my keeper, eh! Not to mention the passing, with games in which both users average 50-55% of passing accuracy, where every single 5 yard pass is a coin in the air even for the likes of my TOTY Messi or 89 Fabregas. Absolute filth, so not being able to play is the better option, let me tell you