Varane
  • General-Richa
    1094 posts Professional
    Pepe?

hi

Lol

• TurdFerguson
    2292 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ramos is great but the WRs basically require you to stick a L/H CB next to him...when I get matched up against someone with like Ramos and boateng, I lick my chops. If you need it to be bbva, I'd go Varane, Pepe, or godin, if not, give Movember barzagli or Tiago silva a go, world class CBs for relatively cheap
  • ilmiringe
    2644 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pepe?

hi

I see what you did there, just like the BOOM :wink:
  • Robinflex
    1856 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ramos is great but the WRs basically require you to stick a L/H CB next to him...when I get matched up against someone with like Ramos and boateng, I lick my chops. If you need it to be bbva, I'd go Varane, Pepe, or godin, if not, give Movember barzagli or Tiago silva a go, world class CBs for relatively cheap

If you go with H/M and L/H you will create too much space between the CB's though...
  • TurdFerguson
    2292 posts Fans' Favourite
    Robinflex wrote: »

If you go with H/M and L/H you will create too much space between the CB's though...

I would rather have a gap and have one of my CBs always hanging back than have them both in a straight line way too far up the pitch and being vulnerable to constant counters, but thats just me.
  • bollard80
    1037 posts Professional
    edited March 2017

Cheers gonna give barzagli ago as I have tif veratti in midfield will use Sandro and buffon and I use ramos because I have him untradable with suarez untradable so use BBVA right side