[Not active]

Danimal5981
2594 posts Fans' Favourite
edited May 2017
So, it is time to change all that... I'm playing as Danny Marzec Jr, the surname actually from my family's maternal side. I'm a first degree cousin to Dariusz Marzec, head of Wisla Krakow Youth Academy, which also explains the link to Ajax, Wisla and Crewe all at once.

In FIFA 17, the board doesn't demand too much: mid-table but good youth development and three years to promote. Man, I'm joining THE ALEX CREW and will attempt to restore them to the philosophy and status they once held under Dario Gradi (who still is technical director there). Are you with me?

nvecgqH.png
Post edited by Danimal5981 on

Comments

• Virtual_K
    1944 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm with you, but are you allowed to have two stories at the same time?
    <sarcasm> :smirk:
  • IAmLikingFlame
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    You're the first person I've ever met who's lived in more countries than me :D

It's great to see a bit of your backstory to get some context to why you chose the teams you have and to get to better know you as a person since I haven't spent enough time on the forum this year until now to really get to know much about you :)
  • Danimal5981
    Click to enlarge

oNCmOUO.png
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Good luck man! :)
  • Danimal5981
    V34XpcI.png
  • ale85bg
    Love the way you made that correction about the youth facilities. :joy:
    Anyway, they aleady told you that you won't have lots of cash to splash, but I hope they also acknowledged that with little to no money they shouldn't really expect you to breeze through divisions.

Good luck again man, looking forward to this. :)
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    I really like these stories of humble teams. No money... it is going to be interesting where do you go from here.

I am with you!
  • KubaTown
    697 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have a lot of time for the guys at Wisła. Very great club who I'm sure are slowly on their way back to the better times.

Youth in recent years has been good too. Big fan of Alan Uryga.

How does the academy set up work in Wisła? I was at the Wisła Kraków and Lech Poznan cup game where they presented all the community groups.
  • Greenman019
    2745 posts Fans' Favourite
    Good luck man :)
  • Danimal5981
    dgXm1Tx.png
  • Danimal5981
    NiQHJcV.png
  • Danimal5981
    edited March 2017
    Click to enlarge

Ul68mA9.png
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    Great introduction. Wishing to see how the story develops
  • ale85bg
    Great introduction and great captain choice there. Hopefully he'll be the right one to lead the team to glory!
  • JamieC
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    I'm going to enjoy this one! :smiley:

JOIN THE CREWE!
  • Danimal5981
    CLICK TO ENLARGE

UFqqiOS.png
  • IAmLikingFlame
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    Very good looking start there. Shame to be knocked out of both cups but not too surprising, especially with Southampton. I'm expecting promotion fairly easily tbh.
  • ale85bg
    Very good start to the season, I agree. :)
    Losing to Southampton was just something that could be foreseen... No big deal there!
  • Greenman019
    2745 posts Fans' Favourite
    2nd. Very nice start as others have said.