Own Goals

hrv97
3399 posts National Call-Up
How often do you guys concede own goals? On avarage i concede one every 3 or 4 games. Toprak SBC leading own goal scorer list with easily >20 in 140 games

Comments

• twinsdude5
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    All the time. This game is ridiculous
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    I just had the funniest one in division 1. I was losing 2-1 in the 90th minute and got a corner. I swing it in with Willian and the guy's Ronaldo heads it in his own net from outside the box.

I was laughing so hard, but I bet he was just fuming, the game ended 2-2. :joy:
  • hrv97
    I just had the funniest one in division 1. I was losing 2-1 in the 90th minute and got a corner. I swing it in with Willian and the guy's Ronaldo heads it in his own net from outside the box.

Something similiar happend to me yesterday. My Alex Sanndro headed the ball from the penalty point right in the top corner. 99 Heading confirmed
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    hrv97 wrote: »

Something similiar happend to me yesterday. My Alex Sanndro headed the ball from the penalty point right in the top corner. 99 Heading confirmed
    That would be horrible. :D
  • Orison
    47057 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Yeah, scored an own goal volley in a qualifier last week, no idea how it happened, and my opponent´s Buffon did this today
    RYqfNZQ.gif
  • gettysburg11
    1727 posts Play-Off Hero
    Seems to have been counting them a lot more lately, don't know if it's just me
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    1 in 50.

Basically hardly ever and have never noticed a period where they happened often.
  • Trobos_Locos
    1291 posts Professional
    edited March 2017
    @Peter Mr Perfection. I guess that you are the only one that never rage or get bad results in this game. Lucky you!
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    @Peter Mr Perfection. I guess that you at the only one that never rage or get bad results in this game. Lucky you!

You sir, are a cockwomble.

I dont rage because its only a game, if im not enjoying it I just stop playing.

Sure I have bad results I dont like and get annoyed and fed up, but I wouldnt say I rage.
  • Trobos_Locos
    1291 posts Professional
    Hahaha

You sir, were a cockwomble (When you were 5)

Nice picture by the way.

Peter wrote: »
    @Peter Mr Perfection. I guess that you at the only one that never rage or get bad results in this game. Lucky you!

You sir, are a cockwomble.

I dont rage because its only a game, if im not enjoying it I just stop playing.

Sure I have bad results I dont like and get annoyed and fed up, but I wouldnt say I rage.

• Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Atleast once every 5-6 games. Usually between 7-8 per weekend league
  • YouWantUsFC
    2752 posts Fans' Favourite
    Earlier today - ended up drawing 2-2. Their first goal was a straight from kick off run up and rebound.
    Awful game.
    qj1yk14.gif
  • TheHo
    219 posts Sunday League Hero
    Earlier today - ended up drawing 2-2. Their first goal was a straight from kick off run up and rebound.
    Awful game.
    qj1yk14.gif
    Im more surprised the ref wasnt in red shirt, black shorts and red socks
  • hrv97
    Played two today, two own goals :) i dont really know what i am doing wrong to concede so many own goals...
  • maXmood
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite
    in a single match, i lost 4-0, all own goals... the opponent kept doing early crosses into the box and my defenders would just chest-bounce the ball into the net. smh
  • ronaldogoal
    573 posts An Exciting Prospect
    In daily knockout passed pack to joe hart and catch up lag made him run into own net
  • Benjog88
    1590 posts Play-Off Hero
    Since I've started crossing more I have been getting a lot of own goals going for me, some of the things that get called own goals are silly though like the slightest deflection that barely changes the course of the ball will be given as an OG
  • Trobos_Locos
    1291 posts Professional
    That happened to me yesterday.. Even thought I pressed again the button to make a pass to the front the GK "pass" it to our own net. Horrible..

Yesterday lag was way worse than any other day.
    In daily knockout passed pack to joe hart and catch up lag made him run into own net

• Sercs
    18582 posts World Class
    My opponent conceded this... I won 4-1, but sure must be annoying to concede that at 2-1 :joy:.. id of raged so hard.

Jp74ZaA.gif
  • Currieman
    4918 posts National Call-Up
    Awful game.
    qj1yk14.gif

Sorry but this is hilarious :lol:

I don't really concede them very often. Annoys me when I do though because they are usually ridiculous.

The thing that pisses me off more is when my player doesn't get credited with a goal for the slightly deflection on a shot which was already on target.

Have even seen it where my player doesn't get credited for the goal just for shooting and having a defender who is jostling him. Checked the replay and the defender definitely doesn't touch the ball but poor old Rooney doesn't get his goal.

So stupid this game sometimes.
  • Thomas
    3044 posts National Call-Up
    Had an own goal 8 games in a row now :D
  • QceCapo
    5601 posts Big Money Move
    TheHo wrote: »
    Awful game.
    qj1yk14.gif
    Im more surprised the ref wasnt in red shirt, black shorts and red socks

• shiaan
    404 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lol i hardly concede Own goals how do you guys concede so many :flushed:
  • Andy99TradeZ
    13648 posts Has That Special Something
    it's when i shoot and it's it going in, but then it takes the slightest deflection and still goes on, gets given as an og :joy:
  • Betrus
    1190 posts Professional
    2 today. Both were winning goals for my opponent.
  • YouWantUsFC
    Last night -

qZvr6DQ.gif
  • Slipend
    1216 posts Professional
    Last night -

qZvr6DQ.gif

Absolutely shocking defending on your behalf.
  • kingy221
    46 posts Park Captain
    Always near the end of games not all but most
  • YouWantUsFC
    edited March 2017
    Slipend wrote: »
    Last night -

qZvr6DQ.gif

Absolutely shocking defending on your behalf.

Aye sound mate!
    Used my 2 cbs to cover his 2 central attacking while fbs did their job tracking back. What would have been better? Rushing in and letting him through ball into a 1v1 on keeper? Also what on earth does this have to do with the ridiculous own goal?????
    Shill chat if ever I have seen it.