Cheater called 'Gefstyle' on fifa 17 (PC GAME)

TheNo7ThatUtd
72 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited March 2017
Just played this player called 'Gefstyle'. I was winning 6-1 and then game disconnects. and he gets win. I played him when fifa came out and he did the same,. He's currently ranked 59 on the season leaderboards to check him out if u want. Also please everyone report him, its not fair on the people who spent the hard earned money to deal with this ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
If you get him quit game immediately as he will cheat !!!
You can see his stats bellow !!
28k3crb.png
fbl4c4.png
xnyd1f.png
Post edited by TheNo7ThatUtd on

Comments

• TacticalTugTeam
    1210 posts Professional
    edited March 2017
    I'm Top100 in Head2Head Seasons and I can't stand cheaters.

He's been blocked now so thanks for the heads up I also reported him. :p
  • N4p0l3onic
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited March 2017

This right here just confirmed that you are idiot, there is an easy reply to disapprove this, I'll leave it to you for everyone to see whether or not you are truly idiot.

Good luck, lol.

Do really try use your brain first before replying because the solution is something that a 7 years old could easily answer.
  • BiigDee
    4687 posts Big Money Move
    Don't think your allowed to name people. Where's the proof also?
  • TheNo7ThatUtd
    well when u play him you will find out, fool
  • TheNo7ThatUtd
    Oh and to all you people who said prove it, explain this then

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/191702/another-cheater-called-gefstyle-pc-game

When I reported him earlier in October. Like I said u fool

And to TacticalTugTeam, no problem your welcome. I cant stand cheaters
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1210 posts Professional
    N4p0l3onic wrote: »

This right here just confirmed that you are idiot, there is an easy reply to disapprove this, I'll leave it to you for everyone to see whether or not you are truly idiot.

Good luck, lol.

Do really try use your brain first before replying because the solution is something that a 7 years old could easily answer.

You're a clueless clown HAHAHAHAHHA I just said I reported him an blocked him from my Xbox account nothing wrong with that lad you're just butthurt i'm Top40 in the world and you're not... you're so salty it's unreal :D

I do love it when you rage though.

Come back to me when you're competent enough on FIFA.

Everybody thinks you're an idiot. B)
  • CocoKof
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    Chill out kids! Easy, easy...
  • N4p0l3onic
    edited March 2017

Good luck, lol.

You're a clueless clown HAHAHAHAHHA I just said I reported him an blocked him from my Xbox account nothing wrong with that lad you're just butthurt i'm Top40 in the world and you're not... you're so salty it's unreal :D

and thus he has proven himself to be an utterly idiot, lmao... don't be sorry when you read this.

1. OP clearly said he is a pc player playing on pc
    2. the list of top players in the OP pics partially confirmed my suspicion, it is a pc exclusive list.
    3. that mean what we are seeing here is Origin IDs
    4. here is the kicker, THERE ARE NO CROSS PLATFORM PLAY in fifa, heck I actually already told him in the past.

so
    1. the @TacticalTugTeam idiot who is a self proclaimed xbox player shouldn't even be able to search for Origin IDs from his console.
    2. he would never ever meet that guy in question because there is no cross platform play in the game.

all this reveal his true purpose in his thread, to brag his top player status, and he's doing it unaware of himself exposing his own utter idiocy for us all to see.

ROFL.
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1210 posts Professional
    edited March 2017

Good luck, lol.

and thus he has proven himself to be an utterly idiot, lmao... don't be sorry when you read this.

1. OP clearly said he is a pc player playing on pc
    2. the list of top players in the OP pics partially confirmed my suspicion, it is a pc exclusive list.
    3. that mean what we are seeing here is Origin IDs
    4. here is the kicker, THERE ARE NO CROSS PLATFORM PLAY in fifa, heck I actually already told him in the past.

so
    1. the @TacticalTugTeam idiot who is a self proclaimed xbox player shouldn't even be able to search for Origin IDs from his console.
    2. he would never ever meet that guy in question because there is no cross platform play in the game.

all this reveal his true purpose in his thread, to brag his top player status, and he's doing it unaware of himself exposing his own utter idiocy for us all to see.

ROFL.

Come back to me when you're a Division 1 player. :D

The fact that at the start of FIFA17 you posted a full review of the game proves how sad you are AHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA DELUDED KID.
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1210 posts Professional
    :D
  • N4p0l3onic
    ssssshhh you are proven idiot, kid.

q8vlz.jpg

• TacticalTugTeam
    1210 posts Professional

q8vlz.jpg

The fact that at the start of FIFA17 you posted a full review of the game proves how sad you are AHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA DELUDED KID.

it's *You're.
  • N4p0l3onic

q8vlz.jpg

it's *You're.

Keep your salty tears damage controlling flow...

You reported him? That's like a motogp driver reporting a formula one driver is cheating, rofl... Everyone would just laugh at you.
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1210 posts Professional

q8vlz.jpg

it's *You're.

Keep your salty tears damage controlling flow...

You reported him? That's like a motogp driver reporting a formula one driver is cheating, rofl... Everyone would just laugh at you.

ou're a clueless clown HAHAHAHAHHA I just said I reported him an blocked him from my Xbox account nothing wrong with that lad you're just butthurt i'm Top40 in the world and you're not... you're so salty it's unreal :D

it's *You're.