88 Icardi feels more dangerous that SBC Higuain

YouWantUsFC
2752 posts Fans' Favourite
edited March 2017
Shouldn't be the case, but yet again this Fifa 17, we have world class players at top of their game transferring into FUT as less effective than players not in the same class.
Only played 4 games with SBC Higs, but he gives the ball away loads, even with Catalyst chem on him, and always seems to be a yard or two short of the ball or 50/50.
Glad I invested and bought the whole of Cal A due to packs and coins made, but the card is looking more like a super sub every game he plays.

Comments

• Cadey 5
    10024 posts Has That Special Something
    Comes down to play style he just might not suit you I personally found him to much like a truck when I used him but I'm sure others love his hold up play.
  • YouWantUsFC
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    Comes down to play style he just might not suit you I personally found him to much like a truck when I used him but I'm sure others love his hold up play.

He is good, don't get me wrong, but he fails to get on end of passes as well as Icardi and gives the ball away as much as 50% of time. In WL he will be useless playing like that, where chances can be sparce.
    In 2 games I've started with Higs, Icardi has come on and made us better.
    I'm starting Icardi this game, Higs on the bench.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Stats wise they are very similar.

Screenshot_20170308_101150.jpg

But traits push Icardi ahead
  • YouWantUsFC
    Peter wrote: »
    Stats wise they are very similar.

Screenshot_20170308_101150.jpg

But traits push Icardi ahead

Sold 87 Insigne for 15k profit, MOTM Salah will hopefully get me 5k - 10k profit and Brozovic will break even or make me up to 7k profit.

Keeping a Calcio A team for fun, but going a different way for WL now @Peter

Had a fair amount of BS again in qualifying, but that aside, I feel like I am playing better with the 4-2-2-2 EPL/Ligue 1 team.
  • Cadey 5
    10024 posts Has That Special Something
    @YouWantUsFC 4222 is amongst the worst formations on the game.
  • Tietherope
    9373 posts League Winner
    93 Higuain plays terribly for me but my TIF Icardi is amazing. Different people like a different type of player. I also can't get on with Ronaldo.
  • YouWantUsFC
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    @YouWantUsFC 4222 is amongst the worst formations on the game.

I'm unbeaten with it today in WL qualifying and playing brilliantly.
    Going to put together a different team with same formation to see how it is with that.