Poor Team Always win!!

Argentia
12 posts Ball Boy
Hello everybody.. i have a fu***** issue with the game, i am stuck on online division 6 because the shi* of the server or something else, i can't win the poor teams because the shi* of the defense, i have Mascherano and Otamendi and Zabaleta and Ansaldi in the defense line, they keep giving the ball to the opponent and just keep watching the opponent attacking and scoring its like the server want me to lose!! all the team just watching like something else controlling the fu****** game.. look Fifa we want real play not cheat play by you. and you should to fix this shi* we spent money and time to make our teams. (sry my English is bad)

Comments

• Patch225
    14 posts Ball Boy
    It's called scripting and momentum it was found in the coding of the game.( now that I have said this,this discussion will be banned or closed)
  • CounterLicious
    1071 posts Professional
    edited March 2017
    qX3Hrum.jpg

Get your tinfoil hats people. This is not a drill, I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL.
  • Argentia
    12 posts Ball Boy
    Patch225 wrote: »
    It's called scripting and momentum it was found in the coding of the game.( now that I have said this,this discussion will be banned or closed)

it's called blamblamblobaaaa the shi* of your mother co**su**** so if this really be exist in the FiFa17 so go and fu** yourself with a big scripting and momentum in your a** because the world needs a real football game not bullsh** like this. And i know you hate Argentina a**hole this why you talk to me like that.. so Argentina players are the gods of Football suck it & don't forget it.
  • Patch225
    14 posts Ball Boy
    I won't and there is always PES 2017
This discussion has been closed.