Gullit or Vieira?

XxRichiexRichxX
30261 posts National Team Captain
edited March 2017
I should have enough for Vieira if I sold off Weah and Lalas. I'd be short for Gullit, but I'd have enough next week unless I get someone great out of rewards tomorrow. Should I save and stretch for Gullit? Or go with Vieira?

My current team.
645099B5-3B74-4097-BCCF-5EB8C084AE07.png

The team if I were to change. I generally stay 4321 unless it's just not working then I'd swap to 4231 or 4312 depending on the situation. Gullit would stay outside CM/CAM, Vieira would be CCM/CDM.

F8E83C46-1AFB-4F84-94B6-B9C6C13B8DB4.png

Gullit or Vieira? 38 votes

Gullit
78%
murazorJimmyVulmerAgent VZGigaa_Bytepaw14NeymessiCanT SLaY JaYJRAny tym7Il THE WOLF lIDarthGrowlerEPIC v iTaLeNtZKeanoAgentOrangecoatsyArgie8DaveSavesKamilflageAndybelfastEBaietto 30 votes
Vieira
21%
EddieFicioShaneThockey47(2)TehBuchananBiggie7xeqepexAlexSolmBoss0 8 votes

Comments

• Kai9623
    6806 posts Big Money Move
    Gullit
    Gullit suits your team better
  • Realist
    3001 posts National Call-Up
    Gullit
    Kai9623 wrote: »

• coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Gullit
    Gullit is just better.
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    Gullit
    Kai9623 wrote: »

• coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Gullit
    Your teams lack creativity imo (from midfield) gullit helps
  • Diggy
    12926 posts Has That Special Something
    Keep Weah?
  • Keano
    10642 posts Has That Special Something
    Gullit
    Gullit all day long.
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Gullit
    Ya like others said Gullit suits your team better. Vieira is the best CCM/ CDM in the game and would be wasted anywhere else.
  • DarthGrowler
    14052 posts Has That Special Something
    Gullit
    Easy choice for me really
  • Gullit
    Gullit 4 hight, attack & defend, 4*4*, better alround player & your defense is solid enough...Vieira is great at breaking up play but is waaay too overpriced for his attacking limitations
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    Diggy wrote: »
    Keep Weah?

I've used him for like 60 games. While he's good, I can get the same production I got from him, from Griez or even from a cheaper legend. I've got Red IF Ron on the bench if I need a Weah type player.
    Gullit 4 hight, attack & defend, 4*4*, better alround player & your defense is solid enough...Vieira is great at breaking up play but is waaay too overpriced for his attacking limitations

Yeah that's why I was a bit hesitant on Vieira. When I first bought him he was 2m and I just felt he wasn't worth it. But ultimately if it significantly helps me defensively I'm not against it.
  • AlexSolm
    7960 posts League Winner
    Vieira
    Vieira makes much more of a difference in my team, right now I'd take Vieira and upgrade Eriksen
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    Gullit
    Gullit...no doubt
  • Any tym7
    1377 posts Professional
    edited March 2017
    Gullit
    I tried vieria this week i never used before cause his price is so overpriced but i finally got over it and paid the 1.8 mil and i cant understand why pros love him so much.
    he was garbage cant shoot if his life depends on it .
    can defend good but his passing is poor aswell
    Petit does the same in defence but petit can shoot and pass.
    so i come to the conclusion aside from the pace petit is actually better .
    vieria is the most over hyped and overpriced player i ever used and sold him immediately if ur after a cdm get matteus 600 k cheaper and ten times better then vieria .
    if u want french links legend use petit he is 1 mil cheaper amd better
    Basically vieria is a joke
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Gullit
    Gullit for sure as important to me as my Toty attackers.. Absolute tank...
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    Any tym7 wrote: »
    I tried vieria this week i never used before cause his price is so overpriced but i finally got over it and paid the 1.8 mil and i cant understand why pros love him so much.
    he was garbage cant shoot if his life depends on it .
    can defend good but his passing is poor aswell
    Petit does the same in defence but petit can shoot and pass.
    so i come to the conclusion aside from the pace petit is actually better .
    vieria is the most over hyped and overpriced player i ever used and sold him immediately if ur after a cdm get matteus 600 k cheaper and ten times better then vieria .
    if u want french links legend use petit he is 1 mil cheaper amd better
    Basically vieria is a joke

That was kind of my logic too. He's a brute in the midfield. I'll give him that. He's just a big quick body in the midfield and outside of that I didn't see much. I ended up selling for a loss because his price dropped but it was weird because I felt like I ripped someone off when he was bought. Lol. I feel like 1-1.2 is just for Vieira.
  • DG4KH
    1632 posts Play-Off Hero
    ADP
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    DG4KH wrote: »
    ADP

LOL. I've had him. I love him. I'll likely buy him back if I end up getting rid of Gullit after I buy, or he will be the next Legend purchase after Gullit