Mane - Should I sell

jozzala
242 posts Sunday League Hero
I have the 84 Mane, bought at 75k, currently going for around 120.

Do you think I should sell him due to him being in TOTW this week?
Will his price go down do you guys think?

Comments

• Angy
    2739 posts Fans' Favourite
    He won't be in the totw. I would sell with the hype
  • Clean1907OS
    529 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I don't think Mane will be in the TOTW.. are you sure?
  • jozzala
    edited March 2017
    Seen a few picture predictions showing he may be, obviously not confirmed but there's a lot going round right now
  • Angy
    jozzala wrote: »
    Seen a few picture predictions showing he may be, obviously not confirmed but there's a lot going round right now

Won't get one. Trust me...I wouldve been super happy if he would get one (have an untradeable otw) but sInce there are many wingers this week who have done better or equally good (but have lesser IFs), there is almost 0 chance of him getting one
  • Dabizas
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 2017
    Angy wrote: »

Won't get one. Trust me...I wouldve been super happy if he would get one (have an untradeable otw) but sInce there are many wingers this week who have done better or equally good (but have lesser IFs), there is almost 0 chance of him getting one
    Goal and assist against Arsenal in EPL's match of the week. Surely more than 0 chance.
  • BrieMine
    5700 posts Big Money Move
    Probably player of the week for premier league he does still have a chance
  • jozzala
    Really unsure to be honest, goal and assist in one of Liverpools most important games of the season
  • Kungen
    205 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He has a chance cause of how important the game was.
  • Angy
    Kungen wrote: »
    He has a chance cause of how important the game was.

Not enough for a tif imo. Had it been a sif...it would've been a no brainer
  • Shaqattack6285
    966 posts Professional
    Personally i am not sure about a tif

As its been said here 1 goal 1 asssit for SIF guaranteed for TIF not so sure.
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    If you're enjoying him don't sell, i doubt his price will be affected too much
  • jozzala
    If I do decide to sell, is there anyone you guys would recommend to replace him?

It's a prem team, the RW would be connected to Lukaku Fernandinho and Walker, these can be changed if necessary, I have 75k +125k from Mane if I sell
  • Waspy
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2017
    Honestly for that amont of coins not really I don't think. Unless you'd play iff chem say 7. maybe try MOTM Walcott as he'd be on 10 chem?
  • jozzala
    Walcott is a shout, would definitely consider him, I'm waiting for @barci to announce his predicted TOTW though :D
  • Psymon_v
    620 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Definitely MOTM Walcott.
  • Milan Karan
    938 posts Professional
    goal and assist against arsenal , also he has a OTW they usually give them
  • HDouble
    2434 posts Fans' Favourite
    Man of the match as well they might sway it in his favour
  • Angy
    Nope
  • Parth12008
    1414 posts Professional
    Sell
  • jozzala
    TOTW is leaked, I'm not selling! His price is continually rising anyway so even if he did get an IF in future shouldn't make a loss.
  • Dabizas
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    TOTW is leaked, I'm not selling! His price is continually rising anyway so even if he did get an IF in future shouldn't make a loss.

Leaked? Link please
  • Gazza74
    1130 posts Professional
    edited March 2017
    No way hes getting one, there are too many in that position who did a lot more. As someone else has said, if it was for a SIF then yes, but to get that third he would have to score 2 goals to get within a shout. I also have OTW dembele and mane untradeables and sadly none will get in this week.
  • jozzala
    Dabizas wrote: »

Leaked? Link please

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/256103/totw-25-suggestions-leak-outtt/p46