Dortmund SBC

Capablanca
2281 posts Fans' Favourite
Chance of needing Reus or Aubameyang?

Comments

  • pekkaa88
    7267 posts Big Money Move
    After seeing how easy serie a was. I doubt it. 82 should be high enough. Bayern max 85
  • exzoo
    32209 posts National Team Captain
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    After seeing how easy serie a was. I doubt it. 82 should be high enough. Bayern max 85

    But a 92 rated Lewa would be much more expensive than a 91 Higuain
  • Colin32
    1320 posts Professional
    Any idea when it will come? I'm kinda new to this part of the game
  • exzoo
    32209 posts National Team Captain
    Colin32 wrote: »
    Any idea when it will come? I'm kinda new to this part of the game

    In a month the earliest
  • Capablanca
    2281 posts Fans' Favourite
    exzoo wrote: »
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    After seeing how easy serie a was. I doubt it. 82 should be high enough. Bayern max 85

    But a 92 rated Lewa would be much more expensive than a 91 Higuain

    Won't be cheap for sure

    da4dd89fd6b3a9cf42edbd4645ece7fd.png
  • Colin32
    1320 posts Professional
    Great. More then enough time to spare thanx
Sign In or Register to comment.