Can we all agree

Spurs1123
1939 posts Fans' Favourite
That after the January patch this game has become worse? With every patch this year they make the game more unplayable. It's unfortunate what this game has become.

Comments

• AlexM1218
    715 posts Semi-Pro
    100%
  • Tim86
    2166 posts Fans' Favourite
    Game was great after removing auto defending and fixing PTB. Then 2 weeks later a silent patch just brough auto def back with a vengeance
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    Can we all agree that with every division we climb, the player become "worse"
  • LFCKhalifa
    439 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just played a div 1 run, many close games, but no one was wasting time or beeing a ****... don't know what people are on about
  • FatZeddd
    524 posts Sunday League Hero
    I find the higher divisions laggier, lag and poor connections gives people advantages. Some of the players I'm facing are average at best which reflects the game play this year
  • Spurs1123
    FatZeddd wrote: »
    I find the higher divisions laggier, lag and poor connections gives people advantages. Some of the players I'm facing are average at best which reflects the game play this year

I agree 100%. This needs to be addressed big time.
  • AndyN08
    802 posts Semi-Pro

This! Started a joint account with my brother completely from fresh a few days ago, Playing from Div 10 to Div 6 the games were brilliant..not one instance of lag, not speed up gameplay, No poor connections.

Soon as you hit Div 5 you get every bit of bullcrap possible! lag in half of the games and tons of rubbish connections
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    3255 posts National Call-Up
    I wish EA just went one FIFA without patching the **** game just because some stupid kids don't like it. They're still going to get the game regardless.
  • FatZeddd
    524 posts Sunday League Hero
    AndyN08 wrote: »

This! Started a joint account with my brother completely from fresh a few days ago, Playing from Div 10 to Div 6 the games were brilliant..not one instance of lag, not speed up gameplay, No poor connections.

Soon as you hit Div 5 you get every bit of bullcrap possible! lag in half of the games and tons of rubbish connections

Funny you said this as well, i was banned recently and did the same thing...mostly started for me around Div 3, in 1 now but in the space of a week or 2 was pretty obvious and as stated last few weeks barely a good game in Div 1 and 2...
  • Rodney_trotter
    623 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tim86 wrote: »
    Game was great after removing auto defending and fixing PTB. Then 2 weeks later a silent patch just brough auto def back with a vengeance

This precisely, it's was lovely before everyone moaned that they can't defend on their own, shame on you
  • smash_up
    639 posts An Exciting Prospect
    100%
  • BFC CLARETTRICK
    1177 posts Professional
    The problem with fifa is the devs are still asleep all the issues that people have never get recognised plus it's the same old with fifa every year the game starts out pretty well then one update gets released and destroys the fun in the game completely
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    I mean they just had to remove park the bus tactics

Fix corner expliot

Add some pressure to the counter attack quick tactic

And it would of been fine
  • PS-4-ADC
    828 posts Semi-Pro

silent patch! :D :D :D :D
  • Capablanca
    2281 posts Fans' Favourite
    PS-4-ADC wrote: »

:D
  • Rodney_trotter
    623 posts Sunday League Hero

Wouldn't be surprised with ea
  • Notformeclive
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite
    I wish EA just went one FIFA without patching the **** game just because some stupid kids don't like it. They're still going to get the game regardless.

• Icosa_Gaming
    6774 posts Big Money Move
    I'm going to give PES a chance today. I just want to play a fair game
  • Spurs1123

Wouldn't be surprised with ea

I wouldn't either.
  • SeaDawgBob
    939 posts Professional
    I 100% agree the game is worse now than it was back in November. Since the release of the previous patch (one before last) the AI defending is terrible, the through ball spamming is terrible.

The main problem is the community will always try and find a way to "out-smart" the game, prior to that patch it PTB and Heavy Counter. Now its all about Through Balls and Sweaty Pace.

I really wish they could find a balance, IRL teams very rarely get beaten over the top unless they're extremely on the attack (Example Liverpool vs LC Last Week). If someone has their D Pressure up to 60-70 range than yes they are vulnerable to through balls. However, if I have my D set at 35-40 I should never get beaten over the top (or if I do let it be 1 out of 20 goals) instead thats the main way I'm scored on at the moment.

• Cheetah Thumbs
    4191 posts National Call-Up
    LFCKhalifa wrote: »
    Just played a div 1 run, many close games, but no one was wasting time or beeing a ****... don't know what people are on about

Same
  • U THILLY GOOTH!
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 2017
    Same every year.. not sure why this is new for people.
  • Ryno
    6082 posts Big Money Move

If you have an issue with the game being changed soon after release, don't pre-order or purchase the game when it comes out. The reason it's changed in the first place is because the initial game that's released is essentially an advanced beta. That's why most games are trash nowadays. EA already knows millions will buy the game, why put a lot of effort into fixing everything?
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    Game feels different all the time. AI reactions are all over the map. Some games the AI tackles everything that gets close. I mean, everything. Other games, the AI decides to slide tackle a full second after my opponent makes a cut. Or throws a leg out a full second early, gets bumped, falls over, and allows my opponent to go on. Only thing that makes sense to me is connections. The AI on my side is reacting late. This would also explain why I have thru passes (A, driven A, Y and threaded Y) sometimes just drift right by my attackers. At times HIT my attacker and they don't make any motion to control the ball.

Some are saying just B tackle all the time. LOL. You add lag and input delay into human reaction time... You better have that tackle perfectly tee'd up. And honestly, that's what I am doing now. I am not hitting B unless the risk is low and the reward is great. I'll miss more then I make AND even when I hit the tackle, the ball just goes flying away.

Might be me. I watch pros play, and I don't see this stuff happen at all. So clearly there is a way to not have some of this goofy AI behavior happen. When people are going 40-0 and I am struggling for G1, clearly there is a way to win, and I just don't know it.
  • maksi
    6594 posts Big Money Move
    this, it's shocking how poor players are in high divisions this year

• NVS_Whiskey
    377 posts Sunday League Hero
    This times a gabillion.
  • Spurs1123
    I just hate getting used to the game, and then the game changing completely through a patch, then getting used to that change, then it changes again. It's a vicious cycle that is ridiculous to continually go through when the game is obsolete after a year.