people need to stop complaining about veltins arena

DtGodmage22
7050 posts League Winner
The shadows make it hard to see ?

How

Comments

• SweatBeautifully
    1353 posts Professional
    Because they make the pitch darker. Are you dumb?
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Ok how does it effect vison ? I sit 10 feet away from a 24 inch benq with co op camera and inhabe zero problems with any stadium
  • NornIron
    15561 posts World Class
    26c982a9cef4c5e6ef9de2a529b89ad9.png

This it one minute its very bright'' I mean very bright like you would need sunglasses to play on this'' Then the next its too dark cant see the ball.
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    NornIron wrote: »
    26c982a9cef4c5e6ef9de2a529b89ad9.png

This it one minute its very bright'' I mean very bright like you would need sunglasses to play on this'' Then the next its too dark cant see the ball.

I have no issue
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    These stadiums are trash... jersey colors, ball color etc... running through a green background, then black background. It's horrible.

Worse in my opinion are the stadiums where the bottom half of the pitch is in shadow and your opponent or you are wearing a dark blue/black kit.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    Anyone that has problems with a stadium seriously must need glasses as I've never no problems with any shadows, kits or patterns so the only explanation is that their eyes need tested.
  • Stkyfngz
    4938 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone that has problems with a stadium seriously must need glasses as I've never no problems with any shadows, kits or patterns so the only explanation is that their eyes need tested.

It's not that people can't see, it's that it's harder to see.
  • AndyN08
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    Stkyfngz wrote: »

It's not that people can't see, it's that it's harder to see.

It's unbelievable that you've had to explain that to someone :o:lol:

Some on here really aren't the brightest are they? lol

Oh yea and The Veltins is horrible to play in as is the stadiums with a huge shadow across the bottom as someone above mentioned
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    I use a white kit and a black kit and white ball

Some belgum team kas? And Orlando pirates away

Never had an issue when someone got stoke and norwhich on its not even an issue?
  • WallOfTrump
    585 posts Sunday League Hero
    Haha. This is the King Kong of a troll post.

Why wait for a thread on people whining...when you can just start thread with an unsolicited counter arguement to a consensus opinion.

Pretty impressive. Mad props.
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    I honestly dont see how anyone can use stadium as a excuse
  • Stkyfngz
    4938 posts Big Money Move
    I honestly dont see how anyone can use stadium as a excuse

It's not an excuse to losing, more like it's just a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ experience for some people.
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Dont see how that one year when santiago benarbu was super bright and blue kits looked white that was an issue but shadows come on not that hard to whats going on
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    OP you're one of the, if not the biggest whiner on this forum. You have no right to call people out on something thats actually an issue
  • Darkwing1708
    1122 posts Professional
    Its OP second post about shadows.
    Braindead#
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Im not a whiner at all i speak gospel
  • pudgyfudgy
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    Im not a whiner at all i speak gospel

From the past month alone:

people need to stop complaining about veltins arena
    gone from lag to hyper speed
    im going to have a mental break down due to the weekend league
    night 2 of 4321 and literally sprinting past my every attempt to defend
    need to improve not sure what im doing wrong
    i got no clue what im doing wrong this weekend
    1 and 9 i don't understand how people are sprinting do fast
    so whats wrong with shadows on the pitch?
    out of 40 games i need 10 wins already 1and9
    they need to fix formation swapping at kick off it ruined the regionals
    seen a new fifa low
    7 loses in a row and i been winning by 2 or 3 goals
    im so sick of losing to corner expliots cutback passes high pressure input delay and disrespectful
    i cannot win at all anymore
    dude paused game from kick off got booted from servers he messages enjoy the dc
    i cannot defend for the life of me
    every pass i do is intercepted every where i run to smothered by 4 people?
    im on course for worst weekend league yet
    all ea had to do was remove ptb and limit pressure in ct now
    is it me or manolas suffer from koslcieny syndrome
    they made defense stupid with this high press
    i think that fifa regional shows ea need to do something about formation swap from kick off
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    You of all people telling people to stop complaining :joy:
  • WallOfTrump
    This topic is the best troll bait I've seen on this forum since I joined.
    You got someone to go back and quote you. Haha
    No normal person enjoys playing in shadows. Those stadiums don't need to be in online mode. That's an objective consensus. Not whining.

There is zero percent % chance the OP doesn't understand why people don't like it. The only logical explanation is trolling, or someone sent him a message about his terrible stadium selection.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year

Do you know how glasses work?
  • WallOfTrump
    Peter wrote: »

Do you know how glasses work?

Being that he doesn't understand how grammar works, I doubt he's mastered optometry
  • DSmith
    817 posts Semi-Pro
    They're crap because you have no clue what you're going into. So if I use Barca green kit for example. You can hardly see it on that pitch but its not hard to see on any others. As realistic as shadows are they are annoying and in no way enhance the game. Usually players that use that kind of stadium also use certain kits and balls too. Can't think of that descriptive word that often gets associated with that sort.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    DSmith wrote: »
    They're crap because you have no clue what you're going into. So if I use Barca green kit for example. You can hardly see it on that pitch but its not hard to see on any others. As realistic as shadows are they are annoying and in no way enhance the game. Usually players that use that kind of stadium also use certain kits and balls too. Can't think of that descriptive word that often gets associated with that sort.

❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Cockwomble
    Dickspring
  • pudgyfudgy

❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Cockwomble
    Dickspring

Twatwaffle
    Scrotumlicker
    DtGodmage22
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move

You only see your own ball. Not the one your opponent chose iirc
  • Kove
    4847 posts Big Money Move
    Best thread this month

38/46 Yaya Toures

• Banno89
    713 posts Semi-Pro
    Still cannot believe people moan about stadium shadows haha get over it, what if that person supports Schalke and wants to use their clubs stadium?
  • GeezR81
    1138 posts Professional
    edited March 2017

❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Cockwomble
    Dickspring
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »

❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Cockwomble
    Dickspring

Scrotumlicker

Trust Peter and Pudgy to be obsessed with ❤️❤️❤️❤️, ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and ❤️❤️❤️❤️. I wonder about you boys sometimes. Where's your other bum buddy Fab?
  • pudgyfudgy
    GeezR81 wrote: »
    bum

hehe, bum.
  • SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    The kits thing I don't understand. I see all of them perfectly, what annoys me is colors that some referees use. So black kits I quit 99%. Dark shorts and one of those colors or similar means I will most likely quit the game.

As for stadiums I play first time on them, then San Siro or the likes gets on my blacklist so I quit also. But Bet365 Stadium or however is called in game the Stoke City stadium is ok for me. Like the saying fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.