Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Striker pairing for 3 mil?

Painter753
8824 posts League Winner
edited March 2017
So I've currently got this team:

05c072fe7d49611781781eb249a3f9f6.png

And need to fill the striker spots. Some of the possible combos I've had in mind are 89 Mertens and Striker Hazard, possible IF Griez this week and MOTM Ibra, or Griez and 95 striker Ron on 8.

Thanks for any suggestions guys!

PS: I should also probably add I have MOTM Sow and OTW Mane as well for a fresh option/ change of pace so dont include them

Edit: I also have a OTW Dembele i can sell and Gold 1 weekend league rewards coming so the budget can be stretched to 3.4

Comments

• ha032742
    36254 posts Moderator
    90 Griez and TOTY Ronaldo will be my strike duo with TOTY Modric at CAM hopefully come Wednesday so I'd go for the Griez/ST Ronaldo option.
  • Paawky
    2808 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mertens and hazard seem like an incredible pair.
  • Romo2barber24
    2202 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you can get to 3.4 and find a toty suarez for say 3.2 or lower. Toty suarez and nif griezmann
  • ha032742
    36254 posts Moderator
    Paawky wrote: »

Bit too similar imo...
  • Benjog88
    1590 posts Play-Off Hero
    95 Ronaldo and Butragueño?
  • Paawky
    2808 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2017
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Paawky wrote: »

Bit too similar imo...

I could see that you. could go hazard and 94 Ibra.
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    If you can get to 3.4 and find a toty suarez for say 3.2 or lower. Toty suarez and nif griezmann
    i actually just sold TOTY Suarez, he was amazing but since the game is winding down to its end i wanted to try some other players
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    90 Griez and TOTY Ronaldo will be my strike duo with TOTY Modric at CAM hopefully come Wednesday so I'd go for the Griez/ST Ronaldo option.
    Yeah I tried Ronaldo before and didn't get on with him but I want to try him again and see if I can use him effectively this time
  • tyson010602
    683 posts Semi-Pro
    how about 89 mertens (best striker ive used) and 88 lukaku is the latest? then use the coins to improve the ermmmmm ok cant improve anywhere haha , stunning team!!!! hows alex sandro?
  • ALIST4R
    3874 posts National Call-Up
    89 Dybala/ 90 Cavani
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    how about 89 mertens (best striker ive used) and 88 lukaku is the latest? then use the coins to improve the ermmmmm ok cant improve anywhere haha , stunning team!!!! hows alex sandro?
    Haha thanks man and not sure yet, bought him about 30 seconds before I made this post :D
  • tyson010602
    683 posts Semi-Pro
    Painter753 wrote: »
    Haha thanks man and not sure yet, bought him about 30 seconds before I made this post :D

haha ok want to get him but not if hes not loads of improvement on the nif as the nif Is good anyway

• Sean2On
    1150 posts Professional
    Ronaldo-Weah
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11824 posts Has That Special Something
    Ronaldo and Suarez
  • CR7>007
    938 posts Semi-Pro
    Im really liking ST Hazard so far. Still dont know who I want as his partner though. Ive been using SBC Rashford and OTW Mane for now.
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Ronaldo and Suarez
    Boi you prolly ain't even played 10 games with your Suarez yet
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    CR7>007 wrote: »
    Im really liking ST Hazard so far. Still dont know who I want as his partner though. Ive been using SBC Rashford and OTW Mane for now.
    Yeah everyone raves about striker hazard and I haven't used any version of his card yet this year so I'm very tempted. OTW Mane is a freaking animal though I love him

• Austintatious
    2289 posts Fans' Favourite
    Best and most of expensive Ibra you can afford would be a dream.
  • DobbyDooDah
    5710 posts Big Money Move
    7 Chem CR7 - Weah
  • Austintatious
    2289 posts Fans' Favourite
    7 Chem CR7 - Weah

Christ, I'd be immediately pausing the game and fetching the lube if I saw that on the squad screen.
  • Kamilflage
    5966 posts Big Money Move
    Easy, NIF CR7 and George Best
  • Falafelmonster
    4837 posts National Call-Up
    I'd aim for NIF ronaldo / 96 Ronaldo if I were. clearly the best player on this game... you'd have to at least give him a try.
  • Zolifc
    854 posts Semi-Pro
    Kamilflage wrote: »

• Philip1979
    917 posts Semi-Pro
    How the hell can you have 3-million and that current squad!
  • Sercs
    18828 posts World Class

Wait.. Griez is getting an IF???
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Sercs wrote: »

Wait.. Griez is getting an IF???
    He's put into both predictions, seems pretty likely
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    Yeah I really gotta try Best too, so many options :D
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Philip1979 wrote: »
    How the hell can you have 3-million and that current squad!
    I used to trade ALOT back in the first couple months of the game, and then just weekend league mainly along with spending a fair bit of money as well
  • Kloral
    3709 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2017
    SBC Suarez and STR Ronaldo.

I'm running the same, but normal Ronaldo and ADP.

Or you could boost your defence, keep Blanc and get rid of the rest for TOTY Marcelo, TOTY Ramos and Zanetti.,
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11824 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2017
    Painter753 wrote: »
    Ronaldo and Suarez
    Boi you prolly ain't even played 10 games with your Suarez yet

42 with the SBC :neutral: