FUT Champs

Dazza5780
355 posts Sunday League Hero
Just won my fist daily tournament & qualified for the first time, I know I'll get raged and hate fifa by the end of the weekend, but im just happy to be there.

Im a division 4 player nearly into div 3 need 6 points from 4 games, so im not great. Any tips for a noob to the WL league?

Comments

• JigglySte
    3269 posts National Call-Up
    Just prepare yourself to play against people who timewaste, PTB and rely on the AI to defend for them..
  • sks476
    320 posts Sunday League Hero
    You will be fine. I am division 4 and get gold 3 consistently.
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    Well basically if the lag, gameplay and BS isn't ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you off, then your opponents will be....

So just prepare to be pissed off.... For roughly 10 hours of your weekend...

Enjoy!
  • Dazza5780
    Well basically if the lag, gameplay and BS isn't ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you off, then your opponents will be....

Enjoy!

Haha cheers mate! I cant wait!
  • LoftyMatt
    471 posts Sunday League Hero

Enjoy!

Only 10 hours i'd say at least 14!

Congrats on qualifying dazza. My advice although this is easier said than done is to stay calm no matter what and think its not over until its over. If you start raging you'll continue to play bad. Also if you loose 2 or 3 on the trot take a break
  • AndyUnderdog
    61 posts Park Captain
    Dazza5780 wrote: »
    Just won my fist daily tournament & qualified for the first time, I know I'll get raged and hate fifa by the end of the weekend, but im just happy to be there.

Im a division 4 player nearly into div 3 need 6 points from 4 games, so im not great. Any tips for a noob to the WL league?

That's a great achievement mate well done!! I still haven't qualified for WL as of yet but maybe one day I will. Good luck, let me know how you get on!
  • Dazza5780

That's a great achievement mate well done!! I still haven't qualified for WL as of yet but maybe one day I will. Good luck, let me know how you get on!

Yeah was so chuffed been so many finals and have been beaten by already qualified players, even played a guy wearing a top 100 kit.

I'll update next week how I do, I'll be happy yo get 12 wins or so tbh. I also have found the best time to try qualification is today or early in the morning I seem to have faired better at those times.

Keep going mate you will get there in the end!
  • MRBIG71
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Awesome! Well done sir!
  • kayron16
    2562 posts Fans' Favourite

You'll be fine, it'll match you up against people better and worse than you in equal measure so you'll end up with around 18-22 wins
  • Dazza5780
    MRBIG71 wrote: »

Awesome! Well done sir!

Cheers fella!
  • Dazza5780
    kayron16 wrote: »

You'll be fine, it'll match you up against people better and worse than you in equal measure so you'll end up with around 18-22 wins

I hope so mate, Ill let you know how I get on, supposed to be out for drinks Saturday so will be doing i manly Fri & Sunday