edited March 2017
Team A -
SIF Insigne
SBC Higuaín
MOTM Salah
IF Sandro

Team B -
IF Ben Yedder
and from the bench at some point - LEGEND Pauleta.

Actually BUZZING to get some quiet time on my own later to take these boys to town for 15-17 games.
I have not played for 4 days, so gonna ease them in with a cheeky starter cup goal fest for fun (half each with my son), then do the Legend Duel for a 5 game loan Legend.
After that, Division 4.

Down to 36k in coins now, but well stocked for any SBC they throw at us tonight.
Everything is crossed for 88 Nain or someone I can sell for a lot!
Hoping to get a few La Liga team SBCs done after MMs before TOTW ends too.

Be good to get positive and negative thoughts on my teams and please share yours if you want to;

@DaveSaves @Bluebirds87 @Peter @Rutta @TOMMYxCOOPER @DarthGrowler @CornishLad @WFCBagnall @Ulook92 @Bennn99 @DaftPunk @Danic123 @Napoli9 @Andy99TradeZ @freddyyow @Antparry92 @KingLionel10 @Samuel Eto'o @Ofthewelsh @Orison
Plus anyone I forgot to tag/include - all welcome to comment :)

Team A
O0aXxiq.png

Team B
u1ke9LB.png
Post edited by YouWantUsFC on

Comments

• CPFC16
    2007 posts Fans' Favourite
    Looking good man.
    That Calcio team gonna be quality!

For the second team, I'm not sure on the 4222, let us know if it works out well.

Make sure you qualify for the WL aswell on wed when requirements are zilch.

Best of luck!
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    I don't see Pauleta :* First team looks really nice though, I want to try that SIF Insigne!

Btw you should try playing the 3.5* qualifier, they're usually very enjoyable compared to the usual BS. I'll take any opportunity to play with my silvers this year with no silver tourney or champions shield anymore :(
  • zzachzx
    4224 posts National Call-Up
    Nice Aurier Bailly link
  • Andy99TradeZ
    13365 posts Has That Special Something
    both look great, dont see no pauleta on the bench though ;)
  • Bluebirds87
    691 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ben Yeddar is a lethal weapon!

I like the Calcio A team I'll share mine shortly. How do you find Marchiso? I'm using OTW Pjanic in CM at the moment but he's not doing enough to justify being 100k!

I'll be interested to see how you get on with the second team as it looks a touch forced? Think Pauleta will work coming on next too either if your strikers tho in fairness
  • YouWantUsFC
    2752 posts Fans' Favourite
    @Andy99TradeZ & @Samuel Eto'o

Swapped him for rooney after screen shot! Well spotted :)
    zzachzx wrote: »
    Nice Aurier Bailly link

Great in game mate :)
    CPFC16 wrote: »
    Looking good man.
    That Calcio team gonna be quality!

For the second team, I'm not sure on the 4222, let us know if it works out well.

Make sure you qualify for the WL aswell on wed when requirements are zilch.

Best of luck!

Thanks. Gonna try all 8 if I need to. Not fussed for the 3.5 stars today, maybe tomorrow. Want to have fun tonight with min pressure.
    Ben Yeddar is a lethal weapon!

I like the Calcio A team I'll share mine shortly. How do you find Marchiso? I'm using OTW Pjanic in CM at the moment but he's not doing enough to justify being 100k!

I'll be interested to see how you get on with the second team as it looks a touch forced? Think Pauleta will work coming on next too either if your strikers tho in fairness

@Bluebirds87 -
    I fell out with Marchisio and Nain late last year, but in this formation, they are incredible. Having the option to go diagonal, sideways, back or direct seems to suit them both. Ive been playing Marchisio at CAM, so this is first with him CM, with Brozovic obviously going CAM.
    As for the 4-2-2, I really like it. All about the free roam ;)
  • Orison
    44124 posts International Superstar
    That 2nd team is a clear no from me. 4222 is one of the worst formations in the game imo and Cech is the worst keeper who ever tried to save a low driven shot.
  • YouWantUsFC
    Orison wrote: »
    That 2nd team is a clear no from me. 4222 is one of the worst formations in the game imo and Cech is the worst keeper who ever tried to save a low driven shot.

Yeah it might change.

Getting a good team with SBC Laca and IF Ben Yedder is a test to say the least. Time will tell.
    Cech is a funny one though.
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    3924 posts National Call-Up
    nice looking teams mate..that dele alli was like the invisible man for me at cm...moved him up to cam totally different animal
  • Antparry92
    16928 posts World Class
    How do you find Insigne? I have his SBC and he is just far too weak and everything else he has doesn't make up for it either
  • DaftPunk
    1018 posts Professional
    That Serie A team is coming along nicely, i like Peres but would have to go with Florenzi in starting 11.

You just need to pull a nice Italian legend from that loan clash now :)
  • Bluebirds87
    RHymbEW.png

Sold IF Martial to help fund Keita, Stindl and Piszsck upgrades over the weekend! Just waiting for SBC Lewa to complete this side!

D3KJjZq.png

That's the Calcio A side. Used it in weekend league over the weekend. Higuian scored 10 in about 14/15. Not bad but not sure I enjoyed using him with Icardi as they are very similar (Icardi has 68 in 72 with 30 assists) Also as mentioned midfield is lacking something but not sure what! (Suggestions please? Tempted to go with IF Parolo if anyone has used him so I can fit SBC Giovinco in and then maybe Gomez up top.

JqKk7Vt.png

Final team is the one I have most fun with and was mostly put together just so I could use SBC Jonas.

Has anyone used Deco and Fernando Hierro as I'm looking at them to complete this side? (Also potentially Vitor Baia and Futre)

Sorry to Hijack the thread a little but if anyone has suggestions or critique for these sides I'm happy to listen!

• Bluebirds87
    nice looking teams mate..that dele alli was like the invisible man for me at cm...moved him up to cam totally different animal

I find him better at CAM aswell, absolute bulldozer completely different to a little darter
    Like Giovinco for instance but equally effective in his own way if you have quick strikers.
  • Cphee1987
    6181 posts Big Money Move
    Your Serie A team is looking very similar to what I built this morning. Only managed to test it for a couple games:

ACJEPEI.jpg
  • KingLionel10
    14936 posts World Class
    That 1st team is right up my street, looks lovely. Would you not be better off starting Pauleta upfront with WBY and if things aren't going your way bring Martial on upfront to run at tired defenders?
  • chaser2k15
    12835 posts Has That Special Something
    Couple of cracking teams there.
  • YouWantUsFC
    edited March 2017

He is a great card, agree he is best at CAM, especially if using a formation with 2 x Cams.
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    How do you find Insigne? I have his SBC and he is just far too weak and everything else he has doesn't make up for it either

NIF Insigne been immense for me, but Ive not used the 87 yet. I have read that his physicality in game is much stronger than his stats suggest and that it is a case of his height lowering the stat rather than his muscle. SBC Gio is similar in that respect.
    DaftPunk wrote: »
    That Serie A team is coming along nicely, i like Peres but would have to go with Florenzi in starting 11.

You just need to pull a nice Italian legend from that loan clash now :)

Peres is incredible for me, I cant find the love with Florenzi mate, maybe his IF would be best, but I am saving for TOTY Alves now.

@Bluebirds87 - brilliant teams buddy! Not hijacking at all! Hope more follow your lead.
    I have MOTM Stindl. I find that some of the NIF Bndes players are unreal. Some example? Bittencourt, Cordoba, Werner, Baumgartlinger and Embolo are all incredible for me. That Keita does look a bit amazing!
    Your Cal A team is nice. I'm looking at MOTM Kouli, but prob gonna get IF Manolas.
    I don't like Pjanic, not used his totw though.
    I had Gomez and got rid of. Was good but Berardi and SBC Gio were more effective for me.
    Can't wait to use the new team.

I have a Brazil team with Jonas and Giuliano, but it needs some attention once this weeks mid week sbcs are out the way.

@Cphee1987
    Spooky!
    That 1st team is right up my street, looks lovely. Would you not be better off starting Pauleta upfront with WBY and if things aren't going your way bring Martial on upfront to run at tired defenders?

You may very well be right!
    I defo have some thinking to do about my second team.
    Got a lot of options in the club :)
    chaser2k15 wrote: »
    Couple of cracking teams there.

Cheers :)
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Goal on debut is essential for strikers. I hope you manage to smash someone as you need a lot of goals!
  • YouWantUsFC
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Goal on debut is essential for strikers. I hope you manage to smash someone as you need a lot of goals!

That is plan, starter cup to get ball rollin, then Legends tourney.
    Only after those 8 games will I go for Div 4.
  • Ulook92
    11434 posts Has That Special Something
    I'd get IF Parolo over Marchisio and MOTM Koulibaly over Whatshisnapoliface.

Other than that it look quality.

Not keen on the second one even though it has some quality players in it.
  • Bluebirds87
    @YouWantUsFC agree regards a few of the Bundesliga but I'm sucked in by special cards haha!

Really like Gomez although he has a tendency to either do nothing or end up with like 2 goals and 2 assists! Thinking IF Parolo instead of pjanic so that I can use Giovinco on 8 Chem behind the two Argies.

Ben Yeddar tho he is class mate you will enjoy. Don't be afraid to let fly from outside the area with him or finesse he has a great conversion rate for me !
  • YouWantUsFC
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    I'd get IF Parolo over Marchisio and MOTM Koulibaly over Whatshisnapoliface.

Other than that it look quality.

Not keen on the second one even though it has some quality players in it.

Yeah I'm struggling with my B team a bit.
    Got so many good players from outside Cal A in club, but hard to link them all well.
    I wouldn't mind going for something with Vidal and MOTM Stindl.
    Need to have a look this week.
    @YouWantUsFC agree regards a few of the Bundesliga but I'm sucked in by special cards haha!

Really like Gomez although he has a tendency to either do nothing or end up with like 2 goals and 2 assists! Thinking IF Parolo instead of pjanic so that I can use Giovinco on 8 Chem behind the two Argies.

Ben Yeddar tho he is class mate you will enjoy. Don't be afraid to let fly from outside the area with him or finesse he has a great conversion rate for me !

I might try and go with Ben Yedder and Laca as the only French and run with Pauleta at CAM. That would allow me to go with a good 4-1-2-1 I think.
    After everything sells tonight, I will easy have 100k to play with again.
    Got options . . . .
  • Ofthewelsh
    3568 posts National Call-Up
    There's a lot of negativity towards that 4-2-2-2 here. I can't get it to work at all, but on the rare occasions I come across it, it's a nightmare to play against.

Prefer Serie A players myself this year, so it's a pretty safe bet I'd prefer the second team. Excellent work
  • Bluebirds87
    So......how did it go?
  • YouWantUsFC
    So......how did it go?

Long story but debuts got postponed until today.

By time I did MMs, and the kids had shots of XB1, plus normal life stuff, I was too tired to play.
    I did 13 x La Liga teams instead.

Should get first game done in the next hour or so.
  • Bluebirds87
    So......how did it go?

By time I did MMs, and the kids had shots of XB1, plus normal life stuff, I was too tired to play.

Fair, I'm still debating over finishing Suarez I've only got the 3 big teams left but that's 200k worth of players to buy. There's also a chance (albeit a tiny tiny tiny) one that I'll get his 94 in my monthly rewards so going to wait till Thursday
  • YouWantUsFC
    So......how did it go?

Fair, I'm still debating over finishing Suarez I've only got the 3 big teams left but that's 200k worth of players to buy. There's also a chance (albeit a tiny tiny tiny) one that I'll get his 94 in my monthly rewards so going to wait till Thursday

Just got 5 La Liga teams left.
    Big 3 and Osasuna/Granada. Those prices for the last 2 are hilarious!
    Not in a rush to get Suarez, was all about the packs.
  • YouWantUsFC
    edited March 2017
    @Bluebirds87

Used the B team first game - 19 nil win in starter cup. Target was 24, so fell 5 goals short.
    Pauleta got 2 at the end when he came on for last 10 mins and felt just as good as I remember him from draft.
    Di Maria got 2, Laca got 2, Alli scored 1.
    Martial and Dembele were unbelievably good in this game, Martial got 6 before going off, and Dembele got 3 and motm.
    Ben Yedder was lively and felt great, only got 2 goals, but 5 assists!

Took the Cal A team out next.
    Made one change, swapped Florenzi in for Peres to see how he feels in the team.
    With 6 players making club debut, I expected off ball movement to be a bit testy.
    Was quite frustrating tbh. AI was tough to get around at times. We always seemed to be tightly marked/blocked at key moments and although it felt as if we could keep the ball and in it back all day, 6 nil at half time was hard to accept! Only won 14 nil in the end. Hit the frame at least half a dozen times to keep score down.

Brozovic - 5, 1 assist, motm.
    Insigne - 3, 3 assists
    Salah - 2, 1 assist
    Marchisio - 1
    Nain - 1
    Higuaín - 1 (hit junction from 30 yards)
    Icardi - 1

Sandro had next to nothing to do and the way the ball broke, it never seemed to need him on left.
    Florenzi was excellent going forward, better than Peres for sure, so he will get another 9 games.
    The others all immense, but SBC Higs needs to score more!
  • Antparry92
    16928 posts World Class
    So......how did it go?

Sold a NR 72 rated RM for Granada for 10k the other day...prices must be shocking
  • YouWantUsFC
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    So......how did it go?

Sold a NR 72 rated RM for Granada for 10k the other day...prices must be shocking

Actually been amazed how cheap they are mate.
    Its just those 5 teams!
    Will keep high rated madrid and barca players from now on as I pack them.
    I'm very close with Athletico.