The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

It's official

PLANTFC
775 posts Semi-Pro
I have finally decided to quit Ultimate Team.
Its just the worst gameplay possible.
Where can i start?

All the bs that happens in this game makes me sick. ESPECIALLY ON WEEKEND LEAGUE. You shoot 15 times, the other team 2, the match goes to PK and then you lost because your GK is a crap and deflects 3 balls in the goal. GG EA.
I get so much pissed about this, so rage, that i ended up to giving all the rage back on my family with yellings and that kind of ❤️❤️❤️❤️
I hope one day you guys see that and also quit, cus while we still be playing this crap game mode, EA will not change him, bs will be always in the UT, on the worst possible times.

EA, just a note for you. Change.

Good luck for you all on UT.

Comments

• milan227
    326 posts Sunday League Hero
    thank you. this changed my life.
  • Onedoesntsimply
    2128 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2017
    doge-meme.png

Much pissed, so rage.
  • BFC CLARETTRICK
    1185 posts Professional
    Best thing you could do I stopped playing weeks ago no more bs and stress and I've never felt better.
  • rankon.
    2233 posts Fans' Favourite
    Should just quit WL. I'm having fun just killing divisions, it has less BS and streaks
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner
    Cheers Geoff
  • reddevildanne
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I can handle the BS in the game, its been around for years. The worst part is the servers on the weekend, both in Seasons and in the WL, speedlag, lag in general. Unplayable from time to time. You work all week, have some time off and figure you wanna play some FIFA 17 ultimate team on the weekend...and its just a lag fest!
  • Bevan
    1753 posts Play-Off Hero
    We will miss you.
  • Betrus
    1190 posts Professional
    I feel you. I've always reached at least 18 wins in WL. This weekend however was disastrous. I won 12 and lost 24. I lost 10 matches in a row (or something like that, I stopped counting). I wasn't hammered in any of the games. Most matches I lost by one goal. Usually on the 90th on 119th minute. Lost quite a few matches on penalties also. It is quite irritating.

There always BS in WL but usually it evens out. Not this time. It was a lagfest througout the entire weekend but that only explains part of BS that was happening. I'm also thinking about quitting. The other side of me however wants to continue and improve.
  • Minty89
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    Three days off it and don't have any desire to play ATM
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yep i've quit the WL too. it's just not worth it. 40 games over a weekend is way too much, the gameplay is horrendously bad and SLOW. Massive input delay all the time. And when i open my packs my 'rewards' are absolutely garbage. Honestly all discards. I have averaged gold 2 all year and the best player i have packed is NIF Gundogan lol.
  • I will have a rest for few weeks from WL. Usually i get about 25 weens every weekend which is fine for me but this weekend i get so pissed a the game it was laggy, couldnt play as it was slow, lost so many games which i should of won but hey ea and its handicap screwed me up. There was so many games that i was dominating the gameplay with suots, possesion and opponent having 2 shots was scoring 2 goals and me 0 goals with 15 shots, that is bs. Lost my entire weekend go that bs.
  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    Thanks for making this official as the forums were in meltdown due to the speculation surrounding rumours of you quitting.

Git Gud scrub
  • Denz
    2428 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thinking of packing in WL completely, rarely get time to play much of it anyway but it's not fun, even when winning well I just want the game done to get on with the next one.

Make more coins from trading, only thing with divisions is the lag.
  • fluffymnuffy
    12771 posts Has That Special Something
    Rutta wrote: »
    Thanks for making this official as the forums were in meltdown due to the speculation surrounding rumours of you quitting.

Git Gud scrub

• Capablanca
    2281 posts Fans' Favourite

Git Gud scrub

• Cheetah Thumbs
    4408 posts National Call-Up
    milan227 wrote: »
    thank you. this changed my life.

• Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    Fair play. The only thing still keeping me in this game is trading. It's definitely more fun than actually playing
  • Scutch
    13334 posts Has That Special Something

Git Gud scrub

I spat coffee out reading this. Which is alarming as I haven't been drinking coffee.
  • gbshow
    991 posts Professional
    Scutch wrote: »

Git Gud scrub

I spat coffee out reading this. Which is alarming as I haven't been drinking coffee.

Haha that made me chuckle.

Take a break away from fifa.
  • serefinowitz
    474 posts An Exciting Prospect
    For the first time this weekend, I didn't care if I lost. I won more games that the other time I played weekend league (21 vs 18) and I didn't rage once. Just let the BS wash over me. It was liberating.
  • saaa69
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    just stop playing, i stopped a few weeks ago, i had a few nice week-ends :smiley:

no swearing, no frustrations, all controllers are still alive. That's what this game does to you at this moment, it's a complete joke!
  • Jaedric_Kaine
    1756 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yep. I quit too. Life is way better now.
  • Fischermand83
    60 posts Park Captain
    Who are you?
  • golazo
    1529 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2017
    im actually thinking for the first time to quit as well. this WL was the worst. you go up on teams but than your team becomes ❤️❤️❤️❤️. cant do much to prevent some crazy stuff from happening against your team. well probly sell and use it all on packs and say good bye.
  • DeanoZoff
    4552 posts National Call-Up
    People on here talk about WL like its something they HAVE to do.

I look at it as the opposite.

Never completed all 40 games.
  • silverdale10
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    Think I'm going to give up on trying to qualify, the game play is so awful now. Divs can still be enjoyable occasionally but I just don't seem to have any fun playing in the tournaments at all. Either feels like I'm playing against somebody playing FIFA for the first time ever or, if the lag is against me, I'm just there to watch the other guy play shooting practice.
  • TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up
    DeanoZoff wrote: »
    People on here talk about WL like its something they HAVE to do.

I look at it as the opposite.

Never completed all 40 games.

exactly - if it's such a chore, set yourself a limit. 10 games. Win as much as you can in 10....enjoy life!
  • PLANTFC
    775 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 2017

Git Gud scrub

:joy: LMAO

The point here is not about me quitting (i know you guys dont care), but to show what UT did to me.

Cheers mate
  • ryanmufcfan
    557 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Good luck in your future endeavours
  • ozcs_69
    3761 posts National Call-Up
    Betrus wrote: »
    I feel you. I've always reached at least 18 wins in WL. This weekend however was disastrous. I won 12 and lost 24. I lost 10 matches in a row (or something like that, I stopped counting). I wasn't hammered in any of the games. Most matches I lost by one goal. Usually on the 90th on 119th minute. Lost quite a few matches on penalties also. It is quite irritating.

There always BS in WL but usually it evens out. Not this time. It was a lagfest througout the entire weekend but that only explains part of BS that was happening. I'm also thinking about quitting. The other side of me however wants to continue and improve.

exactly same sht happen to me, tried evrything, 20k team, 3m team, wireless, diffrent router, low chem team, nothing worked at all