left thumb after weekend league..

bossb0ss
178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
so does everyone have left thumb hurtful and black after weekend league?
wurr46.png
(left thumb on right)

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    11306 posts Has That Special Something
    Bit of hard skin at the most but never anything like this lol
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    Yep. Hard as a rock now.
  • I SiR MartY I
    5502 posts Big Money Move
    Get thumb caps.

PS4 and Xbox defaults are horrible.
  • pudgyfudgy
    5490 posts Big Money Move
    Bit of an ache but not as bad as yours.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    Get thumb caps.

I've actually no problems at all with the ps4 controller can play for hours on end without any pain or aches.
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    No, nothing at all like that. :D
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    3259 posts National Call-Up
    I'll never understand how people get sore thumbs from playing FIFA.

I can understand if you're playing a fighting game but not football. :D
  • I SiR MartY I
    Get thumb caps.

I've actually no problems at all with the ps4 controller can play for hours on end without any pain or aches.

Mine always end up looking similar to his after a gaming session because I push quite hard on the sticks, especially on Overwatch. I got thumbcaps and replace them every 6 months or so, makes gaming much easier.
  • bossb0ss
    Get thumb caps.

Mine always end up looking similar to his after a gaming session because I push quite hard on the sticks, especially on Overwatch. I got thumbcaps and replace them every 6 months or so, makes gaming much easier.

my xbox controllers dont even last that long.. gotta look into thumbcaps
  • bossb0ss
  • I SiR MartY I
    bossb0ss wrote: »
    Get thumb caps.

my xbox controllers dont even last that long.. gotta look into thumbcaps

Mate, don't even get me started on controllers on the Xbox. I had the same 360 controller for 8 years, the thing was incredibly tough, I've gone through 12 X1 controllers in 3 years :| I don't throw them or drop them, I take good care of them, just a mixture of stick drift and bumpers/triggers breaking, its insane how flimsy they are for £40 a pop. I've got an elite sitting in my bedroom drawer I'm afraid to use.

And for your 2nd post, I don't like those type of thumb caps, I find they don't give you a better grip, they actually make it worse.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00GH7UCNA/

I buy these and replace them every 6 months when the 4 bits start to wear down.
  • bossb0ss
    damn its £5.5 for £3 item delivery, but i did it, worth a try :)
  • bossb0ss
    oh and also, its a joke €60 controller breaking every 2-3 months, like RB button falling off, and so. and ya the 360 controllers were great lol. i remember i used to throw them when i was mad, they would never break, these **** break when they just fall by accident lol.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    Get thumb caps.

Will have to look into them thumb caps as even know I don't get any pain the hard skin gets annoying after a while.
  • I SiR MartY I
    bossb0ss wrote: »
    damn its £5.5 for £3 item delivery, but i did it, worth a try :)

Aye, that annoyed me too but its worth it. They are a little weird to get used to at first but they make gaming so much better.

And I've broken controllers trying to take a driven free kick on FIFA, trying to finesse, trying to shoot in Overwatch, the controllers are just so flimsy that any sort of pressure and they snap. Its horrible, I'm buying one every couple months, like right now my RT and LT are a little stiff and squeak when I press them, won't be long before they pack it in and ill need to get a new controller :|
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    Never had a problem, just pressing too hard on the controller?
  • Retro_G
    29085 posts Player of the Year
    Wtf :D
  • I SiR MartY I
    RWU wrote: »

That looks nasty as hell :joy:

Looks like my feet after a football match.
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Not on fifa if i play fighters on pad yes but i userazer-atrox-gallery-5.png
  • Embrared
    842 posts Semi-Pro
    I no longer have any feeling left in the tip of my left thumb after years of gaming.
  • Wayno69
    781 posts Semi-Pro
    Yea bud happens to me after WL. Also my left hand starts cramping up badly, but that's only after playing 10/12 hours without many breaks. Just take a few days off should come back to normal
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Why are you pushing so hard?
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2017
    Peter wrote: »
    Why are you pushing so hard?

Have you played the weekend league? lol
    Most frustrating slow and laggy game play you will ever experience
  • ChrisLFC
    7088 posts Big Money Move
    Stkyfngz wrote: »
    Never had a problem, just pressing too hard on the controller?

• maksi
    6601 posts Big Money Move
    Peter wrote: »
    Have you played the weekend league? lol
    Most frustrating slow and laggy game play you will ever experience
    Does it helps?