New pack only account and of course new account pack luck...Legend!

LuckyStrikE
3484 posts National Call-Up
So, I made a pack only account and proceeded to do some SBCs and build up. Team links were horrendous for 2 week. Completed the SBC for Cavani to have a solid French strike force. Yesterday I completed the players abroad and packed IF Nabry and pjanic. I was stoked. Sold pjanic and completed the hybrid leagues. Got barely anything and then last pack I get Desailly and IF Susaeta! Crazy. Like 20 packs deep and this account hits a legend. Also my record is like 19-9-47. 40 losses were from totw challenge to get loyalty for challenges.

New accounts have better pack luck in your opinion? I have made 31k from match earnings and 136,339 in transfer profit.

Comments

• XxRichiexRichxX
    32997 posts National Team Captain
    So, I made a pack only account and proceeded to do some SBCs and build up. Team links were horrendous for 2 week. Completed the SBC for Cavani to have a solid French strike force. Yesterday I completed the players abroad and packed IF Nabry and pjanic. I was stoked. Sold pjanic and completed the hybrid leagues. Got barely anything and then last pack I get Desailly and IF Susaeta! Crazy. Like 20 packs deep and this account hits a legend. Also my record is like 19-9-47. 40 losses were from totw challenge to get loyalty for challenges.

New accounts have better pack luck in your opinion? I have made 31k from match earnings and 136,339 in transfer profit.

Lol. You know you can dashboard right off kick off of the TOTW challenge and you won't get a loss, but it still counts as a game for your loyalty right?
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32997 posts National Team Captain
    Congrats on the pull btw. If you use him lemme know how he is
  • LuckyStrikE

Lol. You know you can dashboard right off kick off of the TOTW challenge and you won't get a loss, but it still counts as a game for your loyalty right?

Lol. Will do!
  • LuckyStrikE
    This is pack only so I'm keeping him. I don't think I can pack better.
  • MikeyP_FC
    14152 posts Has That Special Something
    That's awesome man. Congrats. I know @coatsy2008 always goes on about trying him at CDM. Curious how he is there if you try him
  • LuckyStrikE
    Passing and dribbling don't look good though.
  • Denisianes
    8152 posts League Winner
    No such thing as new account pack luck. Did all advanced SBCs + MM and got no one above 8k coins.
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Passing and dribbling don't look good though.

Passing solid, dribbling does matter as he has great strength.
  • Thomas
    3044 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2017
    Tried this last fifa with my brother.

He received more high rated players from 6k fp than i did from fifa 12 to 16. And i spent way more than i wanna say :'(

EA is a business so it makes sense to give new accounts good luck to get them to enjoy the game and thus increase the likelyhood of them spending real money.

Only a matter of time before people find the evidence of that
  • ContraCode64
    2529 posts Fans' Favourite
    I made a second account for gens trading last year and get the similar results. Far better pack luck on there than on my main account. I used it for a RTG campaign on 16, did a bit of trading to raise coins for packs and pulled TOTS cards in successive packs as well as the odd IF and MOTM card whereas I opened more packs on my main account and packed nothing worth more than 30k all year - NIF Chiellini being my best pull.

Purely anecdotal evidence of course.
  • LuckyStrikE
    I also remember making another account for my daughter in 15 and the 5th pack had Cannavaro.
  • MD_Breezy13
    2609 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm of the belief this is 100% true. Every one of my friends that started a new account got a great pull within the first 5-10 packs. I also did this a few years ago to test the theory and pulled TOTY David Luiz in my second pack. Meanwhile, I've opened my fair share of packs this year and my best pull was Koscielny.

Think weights are higher for new accounts to draw in the new player, but it's just a conspiracy theory.
  • WFCBagnall
    78220 posts Moderator
    Made a new account the other day and gifted some stuff over and had like 2k coins to start some sbcs.

Built up to like 10k and just opened about 5 packs.

If Lang, If Jallet and Motm Goretzka.

New account luck OP :mrgreen:
  • LuckyStrikE
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Made a new account the other day and gifted some stuff over and had like 2k coins to start some sbcs.

Fo sho!
  • WFCBagnall
    78220 posts Moderator

Fo sho!

Went from 2k to 80k in just over an hour :joy:
  • LuckyStrikE

Fo sho!

Lol. Insane. I have 30k sitting there to complete some more SBCs.
  • WFCBagnall
    78220 posts Moderator

Fo sho!

I'm gonna go through them all tomorrow. Make an absolute killing :D
  • LuckyStrikE

Fo sho!

I'm gonna go through them all tomorrow. Make an absolute killing :D

I need some solid players to go with SBC Cavani and Desailly. Struggling to pack some French league. I'm thinking to target the ligue 1 SBC after the easy ones to have Lacaz and Cavani up front. Would love to pack matuidi.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    edited March 2017
    Ive done it a few times this year but just did it again after seeing this thread...

Pulled a cheeky MOTM De Ligt from one of the 3 easy SBCs it makes you do before progressing.

Only a 7k player but still great seeing that blue flare when its not at all expected
  • LuckyStrikE
    Peter wrote: »
    Ive done it a few times this year but just did it again after seeing this thread...

Pulled a cheeky MOTM De Ligt from one of the 3 easy SBCs it makes you do before progressing.

Only a 7k player but still great seeing that blue flare when its not at all expected

i know right. I am switching to the pack only account after a few games with my main account now. it is just more fun.
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain
    I did this last week, within 7 hours I had packed Lukaku, Varane, Suarez, SIF Firmino and a few other special cards. By far the best luck I've had all year
  • LuckyStrikE
    CornishLad wrote: »
    I did this last week, within 7 hours I had packed Lukaku, Varane, Suarez, SIF Firmino and a few other special cards. By far the best luck I've had all year

I think I may do pack only next year.
  • KaterNL
    760 posts Semi-Pro
    Has anybody tried to start a new account, do all the sbc's and transfer the coins to the main account?
  • LuckyStrikE
    KaterNL wrote: »
    Has anybody tried to start a new account, do all the sbc's and transfer the coins to the main account?

that is a no-no. u will get banned.
  • Paawky
    2808 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2017
    I made a new account this week and have been doing sbcs and already I've got Courtois , IF Banega , a green , expensive silvers that were used in the MM and a random Palermo player that sold for like 8k. So in less than a week on this account I've already packed around 100k or more worth in players.
  • LuckyStrikE
    Lol. I just packed !!motm Son!! and Marcelo in the pack 50k pack for completing the south American SBC.
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    3029 posts National Call-Up
    And I've gotten no walkouts in my last 60k FP since January :/
    #PackLuck
  • Awilliams1
    63 posts Park Captain
    Is it easy enough to open a new account?
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Awilliams1 wrote: »

Takes about 5min. It generates a new email address while you are doing it on the console
  • Awilliams1
    63 posts Park Captain
    Peter wrote: »
    Awilliams1 wrote: »

Takes about 5min. It generates a new email address while you are doing it on the console

Better to do it on console then? Do you just sign out from your ea account on the game?