Let's make FIFA good again.

Snugglebites
2387 posts Fans' Favourite
It's obvious EA care about that sweet $$$ and not grown adults crying on forums.

No more spending real money on packs and don't buy FIFA 18. It's the only way they will listen.

All we need is some faith.

Comments

• Capablanca
    2281 posts Fans' Favourite
    If u have a problem with the game change yourself and stop playing it. It's far easier than trying to change the entire world
  • Snugglebites
    Oh, I'm fine, but I'd rather play a better FIFA.
  • Capablanca

You obviously haven't played the 13/14 trash, otherwise you'd appreciate this one
  • Snugglebites
    Capablanca wrote: »

You obviously haven't played the 13/14 trash, otherwise you'd appreciate this one

I should appreciate this one because it's not as terrible? Odd logic.
  • Rinkdog
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's obvious EA care about that sweet $$$ and not grown adults crying on forums.

No more spending real money on packs and don't buy FIFA 18. It's the only way they will listen.

All we need is some faith.

Save your breath and check the news ea has 800 million reasons why they won't change. In fact incredibly they are going to double down on suckers willing to buy a game and then pay them to play.
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    If u have a problem with the game change yourself and stop playing it. It's far easier than trying to change the entire world

You moan about the game all the time on this forum and now your telling someone to stop playing if they don't like it. And then you say that FIFA17 should be appreciated which is the exact opposite of your usual comments and threads. :'(
  • Heppers
    3451 posts National Call-Up
    Sorry bro, but I doubt you'll be able to get millions of people to boycott the game especially when it's very enjoyable a lot of the time. No one's forcing you to spend money on it apart from when buying the actual game. You can now even get a strong team if you're any good at FIFA.

I reckon I could get a RTG account to 500K within 6 weeks max without spending a dime just through FUT Champs
  • Capablanca
    edited March 2017
    BistroXII wrote: »

You moan about the game all the time on this forum and now your telling someone to stop playing if they don't like it. And then you say that FIFA17 should be appreciated which is the exact opposite of your usual comments and threads. :'(

Only one thread where I moan about something which is probably below average in this forum, so get your facts right before stating ❤️❤️❤️❤️. My point is if you don't like the game stop playing instead of trying to be the guy who just discovered the greatest idea of all time on how to make this game better which is telling people to stop buying this game. Wow, that must be the first time I've seen it...

09efc301533d03b6f5bb726e58fd6b2a.png
  • BFC CLARETTRICK
    1279 posts Professional
    Do yourself a favour and stop playing the game then I did it and it wasn't even hard as far as I'm concerned fifa is dead now and a game that is broken beyond repair.

My freinds don't even play it anymore trust me sooner or later ea will get the kick up the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ they need as for packs let all these idiots waste money it won't last forever.
  • pekkaa88
    7267 posts Big Money Move
    current FIFA is easily the best FIFA ever made..
  • Retro_G
    33020 posts National Team Captain

I think I'm the only one on here, who enjoyed Fifa 14. :D I loved the world cup add on, even normal FUT was a lot of fun.
  • Notformeclive
    2709 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2017

I've played both and honestly think this is far less enjoyable, before anyone calls me a pacewhore (or something similar) I used TOTS Eriksen in 13 and SBC Jonas now as strikers in a 4231, I play the game realistically (despite it being a huge handicap).
    The only thing which made this more enjoyable than 13/14 is that lobbed through balls and heading weren't so overpowered and lobbed through balls are now coming back.
    On top of which you have ridiculous pressure (all done by the AI) with players who never slow down, no fouls given for anything so Kante and Smalling can just drag you around the pitch or slide straight through you.
    A ridiculous button (L2) which gives Dybala and Musa the strength of 10 lions so they can just throw aside Chiellini and Koulibaly or do some comical cartoon dribbling which has never been seen in any football match, with the possible exception of a match between the inmates of a mental hospital.
    Player switching is now completely broken making it difficult to stop morons moving in zigzag motions, you can also now just smash the ball aimlessly across the area (at about 90mph) and pick out Musa among four or five 6'0 plus defenders every time.
    Musa can then smash the ball in first time at about 300mph despite facing completely the wrong direction, 90% of long shots result in goals, goalkeepers parry more shots to a striker infront of an empty net than they do to safety.
    I could go on and on..

It will only get worse as they add more overpowered gimmicks to justify the year they've had to 'improve' the game, fúck knows what's coming next year, jet boots probably.

It's not coming back either, there are more children happy with exploiting broken mechanics than there are adults with a love of the game, the former are also more likely to spend money on packs.

The only hope is that Konami or someone else can get it together and come up with a decent alternative.
  • LittleAnt
    1201 posts Professional
    Whilst people keep losing on Fifa people will keep moaning, they go hand in hand
  • FletchSUFC
    1028 posts Professional
    I play it only because there's no other football game really as PES has fallen big since the PS2 days.
    I really want it to be good and they are so close, if it wasn't for their stubbornness of not removing certain crap from their games then EA would have a great game on their hands.... it's pretty sad really that they continue to ruin such a good chance
  • Nana_bitty
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    You will never get the sheep to stop buying
  • CR7_Chem
    539 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2017
    Christ you people will complain about anything..