Can't even take this game seriously

FletchSUFC
1028 posts Professional
The crap that happens with a high rated team is a joke!
There's a reason that no matter what team you use in WL you will end up on the exact same rank!
Because the game just handicaps the better team to make it level!
So basically people spend real money to buy packs and get the team they want and what's it matter when you come up against a 20k bpl team and your players just get matched to the same performance as your opponent?!
The mind really does boggle on this one!
It's fraud in my opinion and needs to be looked into by someone

Comments

• Capablanca
    2281 posts Fans' Favourite
    How bad did u lose?
  • DSD27
    5792 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2017
    Its true, no matter if I use low rated teams that I hate or high rated teams that I rleally like made for my playstyle I always end up in the same ranking, gold 2-3. I only got gold 1 two or three times.
  • DanSmith89
    400 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mate I see you putting the same post up moaning every few weeks. Chill out, jeez
  • RayG
    1383 posts Professional
    DanSmith89 wrote: »
    Mate I see you putting the same post up moaning every few weeks. Chill out, jeez

It's every day, and at least the second for today
  • FletchSUFC
    1028 posts Professional
    RayG wrote: »

Not every day though is it? Huge exaggeration there

• TTGM
    666 posts Semi-Pro
    Shut up ya muppet, just angry because sheff united threw away that 2-0 lead today hahahaha
  • I SiR MartY I
    16755 posts World Class
    Yeah, better team must ALWAYS win, player skill means nothing obviously, having higher rated players should guarantee you the win :joy:
  • RayG
    1383 posts Professional
    FletchSUFC wrote: »
    RayG wrote: »

Not every day though is it? Huge exaggeration there

Yeah was exaggerating :wink: but yeah you make a lot of posts about this, there's no point in the end unfortunately
  • FletchSUFC
    1028 posts Professional
    Yeah, better team must ALWAYS win, player skill means nothing obviously, having higher rated players should guarantee you the win :joy:
    Where did I say that? You can feel your players playing like bronzes because your against a cheap team!
    I can take losing to anyone better than me but not when they are sh** but have 2 shots that fluke in to my 20 that get save by his unbelievable keeper

• Rick
    9189 posts League Winner
    I have an 88 rated squad and I haven't lost since November. Get good, mothertruckers.
  • SweatBeautifully
    1353 posts Professional
    Mate I see you putting the same post up moaning every week

Corrected for you
  • I SiR MartY I
    16755 posts World Class
    Where did I say that? You can feel your players playing like bronzes because your against a cheap team!
    I can take losing to anyone better than me but not when they are sh** but have 2 shots that fluke in to my 20 that get save by his unbelievable keeper

Its all in your head, learn to finish, stop crying.

Saves me getting into it because you have it in your head that the game is out to get you and hinder your team against everyone. You clearly assume you should win with a better team and if you don't, its the game making your players play badly to even the game up when player skill comes into it.

If you have 20 shots in a game and lose, you need to look at yourself and stop blaming everyone and everything else.
  • Leon0713
    1814 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah you're totally right. You have the higher rated team so you should win, let's all complain to EA. Smh
  • Rodney_trotter
    623 posts Sunday League Hero
    Stop fuckinn moaning you idiot
  • Snugglebites
    3139 posts National Call-Up
    Stop playing then. Simple.
  • DanSmith89
    400 posts Sunday League Hero
    @FletchSUFC let's have a match, I wana see if you are any good?
  • FletchSUFC
    1028 posts Professional

Saves me getting into it because you have it in your head that the game is out to get you and hinder your team against everyone. You clearly assume you should win with a better team and if you don't, its the game making your players play badly to even the game up when player skill comes into it.

If you have 20 shots in a game and lose, you need to look at yourself and stop blaming everyone and everything else.
    So explain how I can go from not scoring with 20 shots one game to the next game 3 shots on target 3 goals and a rage quit within the first half?? Hmmmm

• Rick
    9189 posts League Winner

So explain how I can go from not scoring with 20 shots one game to the next game 3 shots on target 3 goals and a rage quit within the first half?? Hmmmm

Worse opponent that doesn't force you to take stupid shots? Hmmmm
  • FletchSUFC
    1028 posts Professional
    Rick wrote: »

Haha stop sucking EA's ❤️❤️❤️❤️! If you can't see the bs in this game then you are dumb as ****

• DeVettigeSwa
    201 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Haha stop sucking EA's ❤️❤️❤️❤️! If you can't see the bs in this game then you are dumb as ****

Or just not as salty as you :)
  • Rick
    9189 posts League Winner

Oh I can see the bs in this game for sure, but this is not bs.

Great response btw. Goes to attack because someone disagrees with you.
  • FletchSUFC
    1028 posts Professional

It's because of people like you why the game will always have the same bs in it

• Rick
    9189 posts League Winner

It's because of people like you abortion should be legal
  • FletchSUFC
    1028 posts Professional
    edited March 2017

The game is so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I've just shielded all the way up the pitch with my keeper and scored haha
  • DeVettigeSwa

The game is so **** I've just shielded all the way up the pitch with my keeper and scored haha

And your opponent was afk or you were playing offline?
  • Rick
    9189 posts League Winner

The game is so **** I've just shielded all the way up the pitch with my keeper and scored haha

Yes you probably played a top 100 players as well!

You can't be serious lol. Surely you're trolling? Not everyone you play have the same skill level lmao :D
  • FletchSUFC
    1028 posts Professional

Fut champs v a top 100! Wow this game is pathetic
  • DeVettigeSwa

Fut champs v a top 100! Wow this game is pathetic

Wow that's crazy. But you should have seen what I just did a minute ago: I just scored a rabona bicycle kick with my keeper from my own box. The ball bounced off first my and then my opponent's corner flag and went in top bins via the crossbar. It was against a top 10 player as well :o This game man ...
  • FletchSUFC
    1028 posts Professional

Yes you probably played a top 100 players as well!

You can't be serious lol. Surely you're trolling? Not everyone you play have the same skill level lmao :D

Right just hear me out for a minute.
    I've just come up against one of the best teams I've played this WL and easily beat him (pics below)
    Now this is a one off game so yes anything can happen, but when I constantly struggle against lesser teams and my players don't seem to work then you have to question it.
    It can't be a coincidence that everything seems to just work when I play a high rated team and they turn into crap against poorer teams.
    I'm trying the exact same things from one game to the next and depending on how strong my opponents team is will define what happens with the shot/challenge/cross.
    coincindence?? Not a chance
    IMG_1794.jpguploading images
    IMG_1793.jpgimages upload

• Ronaldo
    4173 posts National Call-Up
    I have an 88 rated squad and I haven't lost since November. Get good, mothertruckers.

You're not doing it right should be 82 rated quz of the B-Bench
This discussion has been closed.