Wins needed for Elite monthly increased

Mr_footballer1
1912 posts Play-Off Hero
Was 112 for Elite 3 in a 5 week month, now it's 120, I felt it was fair it was slightly easier for 5 weeks since you have to play more... thoughts?

Comments

  • pekkaa88
    6024 posts Big Money Move
    same difficulty as always. 24 wins/week
  • Mr_footballer1
    1912 posts Play-Off Hero
    No it isn't in December it was 112 so avg 22.4
  • AdamSufc1997
    46 posts Last Pick at the Park
    i think it's a joke tbh
  • Mr_footballer1
    1912 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think EA don't want too many people getting good rewards. Same reason WL is a laggy mess even though its on dedi servers
  • Batman442
    3768 posts National Call-Up
    Its a new month, so monthly rewards start again
  • Mr_footballer1
    1912 posts Play-Off Hero
    Batman442 wrote: »
    Its a new month, so monthly rewards start again

    Mr state the obvious. Your point is?
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner
    it's hard to compare it to December as they had to completely cancel one WL, **** up the updated Elite requirements, then everyone raged so they lowered it. But like others have said, it's not much more difficult anyway, you're going to need 24/25 wins a week.

    Off topic but it's ridiculous that you can finish Elite monthly without getting at least one Elite Weekly anyway.
  • GL
    6674 posts Big Money Move
    idk i mean it's 24/ week anyway for elite monthly so what's another week on that?
    You don't play more, you'll play the same amount of fifa as you would in that time if the next month started if you get what i mean?

    However I agree that inconsistency between months is a bit *
  • Batman442
    3768 posts National Call-Up
    Batman442 wrote: »
    Its a new month, so monthly rewards start again

    Mr state the obvious. Your point is?

    You thick ****, there is more weekends in this month that's why its up. Stating the obvious you could google this ****
  • Mr_footballer1
    1912 posts Play-Off Hero
    I agree that it has been brought into line with the other months however 5 week months have always been 112 for elite, it was January that had a week cancelled not December.

    I disagree that you should have to get elite weekly for elite monthly, simply due to the fact you have to dedicate every weekend for a single month to it. I thought 112 was about fair tbh
  • Mr_footballer1
    1912 posts Play-Off Hero
    Batman442 wrote: »
    Batman442 wrote: »
    Its a new month, so monthly rewards start again

    Mr state the obvious. Your point is?

    You thick ****, there is more weekends in this month that's why its up. Stating the obvious you could google this ****

    You are ignorant and naive. Last time it was a 5 week month it was 112 wins for elite 3
  • Batman442
    3768 posts National Call-Up
    Batman442 wrote: »
    Batman442 wrote: »
    Its a new month, so monthly rewards start again

    Mr state the obvious. Your point is?

    You thick ****, there is more weekends in this month that's why its up. Stating the obvious you could google this ****

    You are ignorant and naive. Last time it was a 5 week month it was 112 wins for elite 3

    You're a sap, build a bridge, cry me a river, do you want a Kleenex. Nobody gives a **** just play the game and shut up
  • Mr_footballer1
    1912 posts Play-Off Hero
    Very mature good luck in your GCSE's kid you will need it
  • Batman442
    3768 posts National Call-Up
    Very mature good luck in your GCSE's kid you will need it

    Hahaha your nickers are stuck up your bum again
Sign In or Register to comment.