Too attacking?

1
IffyMoney
4027 posts National Call-Up
It looks beautiful tbh.

Too attacking?


.........................De Gea

Walker..Smalling..........Kosc..Marcelo

.....TIF Keita......Pogba........Alaba

.....................Bergkamp

...............Weah........Ronaldo


Pace, power and creativity all over the pitch.

Comments

  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    Personally wouldn't want 3 high attacking wr's in midfield
  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    Replace Alaba with Petit then your good to go.
  • IffyMoney
    4027 posts National Call-Up
    Rutta wrote: »
    Replace Alaba with Petit then your good to go.

    Alaba > imo.
  • Pogba
    3489 posts National Call-Up
    Just have your whole backline set to stay back and make sure to drag your cms back on defense and you should be ok
  • Cadey 5
    10478 posts Has That Special Something
    Pogba wrote: »
    Just have your whole backline set to stay back and make sure to drag your cms back on defense and you should be ok

    Let's not encourage this.
  • IffyMoney
    4027 posts National Call-Up
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    Pogba wrote: »
    Just have your whole backline set to stay back and make sure to drag your cms back on defense and you should be ok

    Let's not encourage this.

    huh?
  • Primal
    4554 posts National Call-Up
    Alaba cm? Really better than other options
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    3 H/M's in the midfield could be risky but since you're an elite player and probably amazing defensively, I guess you'll be fine
  • Sercs
    18672 posts World Class
    4312 or 41212?
  • IffyMoney
    4027 posts National Call-Up
    Primal wrote: »
    Alaba cm? Really better than other options

    Other other options are Petit and Gullit?

    Alaba > petit imo.
  • IffyMoney
    4027 posts National Call-Up
    Sercs wrote: »
    4312 or 41212?

  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    It's fine, the midfield can all defend, just set one or two of them to stay back
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Looks good bud
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    That Kieta looks good
  • Primal
    4554 posts National Call-Up
    Might try him out instead of vidal as he always bombs forward anyway.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    Rutta wrote: »
    Replace Alaba with Petit then your good to go.

    :joy:
  • IffyMoney
    4027 posts National Call-Up
    WOW!



    .........................De Gea

    Walker..Smalling..........Kosc..Marcelo

    .....TIF Keita......Pogba........Alaba

    .................OTW Dembele

    ...............Weah........Ronaldo

    This is just insane.

    Literally every player outpaces my opponents, its just mental :D .

    The thing is though, they actually have quality aswell. Alaba and Keita are rapid, but also very good on the ball and Keita can shoot. Pogba is just Pogba. Unreal.


  • Cadey 5
    10478 posts Has That Special Something
    IffyMoney wrote: »
    WOW!



    .........................De Gea

    Walker..Smalling..........Kosc..Marcelo

    .....TIF Keita......Pogba........Alaba

    .................OTW Dembele

    ...............Weah........Ronaldo

    This is just insane.

    Literally every player outpaces my opponents, its just mental :D .

    The thing is though, they actually have quality aswell. Alaba and Keita are rapid, but also very good on the ball and Keita can shoot. Pogba is just Pogba. Unreal.


    Well the team does have an average of 86 pace so... ;)
  • MikeyP_FC
    12986 posts Has That Special Something
    TIF Keita does look amazing tbf
  • IffyMoney
    4027 posts National Call-Up
    @Cadey 5
    For sure it has loads of pace, put a lot of power and creativity in there aswell.

    @MikeyP_FC Imagine a quicker Kante who has elite level passing and decent finishing/shooting.
  • YNWA_ily
    57 posts Park Captain
    I wanna play against this team, are up for a friendly game?
  • IffyMoney
    4027 posts National Call-Up
    YNWA_ily wrote: »
    I wanna play against this team, are up for a friendly game?

    bit busy atm bro earning coins for SBC Giovinco.
  • Cadey 5
    10478 posts Has That Special Something
    @IffyMoney looks like a solid team outside of my dislike for formation changes.
  • YNWA_ily
    57 posts Park Captain
    IffyMoney wrote: »
    YNWA_ily wrote: »
    I wanna play against this team, are up for a friendly game?

    bit busy atm bro earning coins for SBC Giovinco.

    Ok, maybe another time :wink:
  • IffyMoney
    4027 posts National Call-Up
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    @IffyMoney looks like a solid team outside of my dislike for formation changes.

    Why do you dislike formation changes?

    Makes the game so much more fun imo.
  • hoban95
    49131 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Would Ranieri approve of that team?
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    What form is that anyway
  • Gale420
    3990 posts National Call-Up
    IffyMoney wrote: »
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    @IffyMoney looks like a solid team outside of my dislike for formation changes.

    Why do you dislike formation changes?

    Makes the game so much more fun imo.

    Scrub
  • EddieFicio
    21776 posts Club Captain
    Looks ok, should be good for 31 wins.
  • IffyMoney
    4027 posts National Call-Up
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Looks ok, should be good for 31 wins.

    Top banter....

    Will be nice to see you in the top 10....sometime. ;)
Sign In or Register to comment.