SIF Depay - ST?

NickoSkyhoej
1285 posts Professional
d8f9df895952293305c3711e3d85e51b.jpg

Planning on using him in this team, does anyone have experiences with him as 7 chem ST?

Also if you want to put in ideas or input about the team, please do. I'm open for suggestions :smile:

Cheers.

Comments

• Splayer23
    358 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Chemistry doesn't matter in this game... that's all I gotta say lol
  • NickoSkyhoej
    1285 posts Professional
    Splayer23 wrote: »
    Chemistry doesn't matter in this game... that's all I gotta say lol

I somewhat agree and disagree, 7 chem i can go with :tongue:
  • NickoSkyhoej
    1285 posts Professional
    Bump, no one?
  • rankon.
    2025 posts Fans' Favourite
    I was thinking of making the exact same team, as in every single player the same. Weird af. Looks great as striker aside from that 2*
  • NickoSkyhoej
    1285 posts Professional
    edited March 2017
    rankon. wrote: »
    I was thinking of making the exact same team, as in every single player the same. Weird af. Looks great as striker aside from that 2*

Yeah that is my only downside as well, although the point with the two of these is to break away and abuse that driven shot with their strong foot :tongue:

Good to see someone thinking the same as me, it will be an extremely strong side.

So i'm playing on PC, TIF Nainggolan is going for the ridicoulous price of 2 mil. Same on consoles?
  • Skrt_Skrt
    4621 posts National Call-Up
    Please swap Fekir and Lacazette.
  • NickoSkyhoej
    1285 posts Professional
    edited March 2017
    Skrt_Skrt wrote: »

Does he perform well as ST? Considering the H/H. I really wanted Fekir there due to him being left footed.
  • Splayer23
    358 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I say chem don't matter because I have if peresic at CAM and Koulibaly at CDM in a 41212(2)with icardi and higuain and they play amazing... they should just get rid of chemistry because this is the reason why Willian is able to play amazing at CAM and martial playing better as a Stryker at 7 chem then playing as a winger at 10 chem -_-
  • Skrt_Skrt
    4621 posts National Call-Up

Does he perform well as ST? Considering the H/H. I really wanted Fekir there due to him being left footed.

I'd much rather have Lacazette at ST than Fekir just because he's a natural striker.
  • rankon.
    2025 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dont swap lacas left foot is awful
  • NickoSkyhoej
    1285 posts Professional

I'd much rather have Lacazette at ST than Fekir just because he's a natural striker.

I see.

Well i'll try both and see what goes for my liking.