Stadium thread FIFA18

Supercorner24
698 posts An Exciting Prospect
On this are a lot of remours about FIFA18. The game reveald at in September but that will not say that this not the moment is about talking this game. In this thread the stadiums of FIFA 18, wich stadiums are you want or expact you in the game?

I think that the stadium of olympic Lyon will in in the game. And last year gives EA us frostbite its the most power full engine ever, and it makes it easyer to make stadiums in the game. And thats the reason that i expact a full la Liga and a Bundes liga. Also expact i a stadium of Japan and a stadium for south and North-America, but what do you want? Tell it here.

Comments

• comet213
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite
    EA sports became a sponsor of K league.
    I wish they add K league stadiums.
  • Supercorner24
    comet213 wrote: »
    EA sports became a sponsor of K league.
    I wish they add K league stadiums.

I hope it to. in FIFA for the PS2 are 2 South-Korean stadiums.
  • Thorpey8
    57 posts Park Captain
    They need more Serie A and La Liga stadiums, also love them to add an option to customise the atmosphere and stadium capacity
  • OldMateCampbell
    294 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 2017
    My list of clubs that need their stadiums by country and why they deserve their stadium:

England
    Whichever clubs get promoted to the PL

France
    AS Monaco (finally challenging PSG for the league)
    Lyon (New stadium not in FIFA 17 and old stadium was in 16)
    OGC Nice (Exciting club with good young talent)

Spain
    Bilbao (Massive club and new(ish) San Mames stadium)
    Sevilla (Europa League winners 3 years straight)
    Villarreal (Another large club, and unique stadium)

Germany
    Leverkusen (Big club and a very unique stadium design)
    RB Leipzig (Most hated club in Germany now, but will probably be a top competing club for years to come)

Italy
    Napoli (One of the top clubs in Italy, still unsure how they don't have their stadium in game)
    Fiorentina (Big club, and very different looking stadium)

Rest of World
    Portugal - Benfica, Porto, Braga and Sporting (Portugal's four biggest clubs, usually all compete for league and in Europe)
    Netherlands - Feyenoord and PSV (Massive clubs which regularly compete for the league and in Europe)
  • Blazers800
    78 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'd like to see Providence Park in the game, personally. If BC Place and CenturyLink Field are in there, why not the home of the Timbers?
  • yomaster10
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Blazers800 wrote: »
    I'd like to see Providence Park in the game, personally. If BC Place and CenturyLink Field are in there, why not the home of the Timbers?

Yeah I'd love to see Providence Park, StubHub Center, MAPFRE, RedBull Arena, and BMO Field added. Its way too much to hope for but maybe with the Toronto FC Face scans and the fact that StubHub Center will be in Madden 18 because of the Rams moving to LA will mean we'll have at least BMO and StubHub in FIFA 18.
  • yomaster10
    edited March 2017
    I think that every top league in the game should have at least one stadium in the game. Im still bewildered by how Portugal doesnt even have one stadium in the game. It needs the big threes stadiums, as well as Bragas (look it up, its such a cool stadium and with Frostbute itd look out of this world). Add Anderlecht, Zenit St Petersburg or Spartak Moscow (look this one up as well its one of the best looking stadiums youll ever see), the Ernst Happel Stadion (Austria Wien/Austria NT) or Rapid Viennas new stadium (Really interesting design on this one), and the big three of Turkey (especially Besiktas the new stadium is really nice) and were getting somewhere.
  • OldMateCampbell
    Supposedly Toronto FC was scanned (pictures from Giovinco's snapchat of his face being scanned suggests this...) do you feel like their stadium, BMO Field, is likely to be in FIFA 18 if they've been scanning the team?
  • yomaster10
    Supposedly Toronto FC was scanned (pictures from Giovinco's snapchat of his face being scanned suggests this...) do you feel like their stadium, BMO Field, is likely to be in FIFA 18 if they've been scanning the team?

Not really there tends not to be a correlation. For example, Lille dont have a stadium and neither do Napoli or Athletico Bilbao. Still, it sure is a possibility and I really hope it comes into fruition.
  • I hope Zenit Saint Petersburg's new stadium is in FIFA 18 along with all of LaLiga's clubs stadiums... If the Premier League can have all their stadiums in it, why can't La Liga? And they should add more players and teams from other parts of the world... I'm getting tired of Kaizer Chiefs in the game... why can't they add the current African champions Mamelodi Sundowns?
  • Supercorner24
    Frannas07 wrote: »
    I hope Zenit Saint Petersburg's new stadium is in FIFA 18 along with all of LaLiga's clubs stadiums... If the Premier League can have all their stadiums in it, why can't La Liga? And they should add more players and teams from other parts of the world... I'm getting tired of Kaizer Chiefs in the game... why can't they add the current African champions Mamelodi Sundowns?

It be fine When the South-Africa premier league be in the game, in the past are this team one or two times in the game.
  • nyx88
    1418 posts Professional
    http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/167344/the-fifa-17-stadiums-thread#latest

Its about fifa 18 as well. Thread title might be updated heading towards September.
  • Supercorner24
    nyx88 wrote: »
    http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/167344/the-fifa-17-stadiums-thread#latest

Its about fifa 18 as well. Thread title might be updated heading towards September.

Thats right, but it's funny.
  • Cooler08
    616 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited March 2017
    When EA added all the Premier League stadiums in Fifa 15, people were then hoping that soon other leagues would have every stadium added, but it never happened.

• Supercorner24
    Cooler08 wrote: »
    When EA added all the Premier League stadiums in Fifa 15, people were then hoping that soon other leagues would have every stadium added, but it never happened.

For everything is a time, maby this year?

• ryanmufcfan
    557 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Twickenham but its a long shot nah just kidding estadio da luz (Benifica)
  • I hope they will add Vodafone Arena (Beşiktaş Stadium) to FIFA 18
  • TheonlywayisS6
    1934 posts Play-Off Hero
    If we/they don't get promoted to the PL I'd like a few more Championship grounds added, the only ones included are those who have been in the PL recently. Add Hillsborough, Elland Road, City Ground, all good and well known stadiums that have hosted international games.
  • OldMateCampbell
    If we/they don't get promoted to the PL I'd like a few more Championship grounds added, the only ones included are those who have been in the PL recently. Add Hillsborough, Elland Road, City Ground, all good and well known stadiums that have hosted international games.

I tend to agree, there are some big clubs in the Championship and EA could do with adding 4-5 Championship stadiums into FIFA 18 alongside those clubs that get promoted
  • ClerryJungle
    980 posts Professional
    edited March 2017
    Hampden Park, Glasgow

Hosted Champions League finals and Europa League finals in recent years as well as some Olympic games
  • OldMateCampbell
    After Brighton's confirmed promotion to the Premier League, Amex Stadium is essentially certain for FIFA 18.

04d9821264e9ff202843c2c893575baf.jpg

Amex+2-6-11.jpg

• Pwalie86
    1336 posts Professional
    I'd definitely say that the champions of each league should get their stadiums in so if it's only 1 then better than nothing.

Just need to sort out those nets though! Been about 7-8 iterations of Fifa now with those weird shaped nets. Surely when a stadium gets scanned they should study what the goal frame and net shape and colour look like. I know goalposts are sometimes taken down but it's not that hard to find a picture.

If anything, an editing mode should be in Fifa by now to sort this kind of thing out.
  • Terry123
    21 posts Ball Boy
    Needs the new main stand from Anfield as PES have absolutely smashed it.
  • rsclaret
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2017
    Hoping that Fifa 18 may get the game back on track in terms of gameplay and graphics. In its current state I wouldn't buy 18. In terms of stadia, 1st, Anfield and any others updated. If stadia cannot be added to the disc, given all the clutter from Ultimate team and Journey, Im hoping that DLC league packs will make an appearance, Bundesliga and La Liga?
  • SACanuckinOz
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    They can even start by at least just naming the stadiums correctly. Playing every second team in "Waldstadion" (in France) is pretty lame, given the name is even German
  • I would love to see The city ground (If we don't get relegated), The i-pro, Elland road, Hillsborough and all the other efl championship grounds in fifa 18 hence the efl championship is the hardest league in England
  • So please Ea give us what we want! Efl championship grounds in Fifa 18 there's no better time to do it than this year! I bet your sales of Fifa 18 will double if not triple
  • comet213
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite
    I want various stadiums in various leagues.
  • If we/they don't get promoted to the PL I'd like a few more Championship grounds added, the only ones included are those who have been in the PL recently. Add Hillsborough, Elland Road, City Ground, all good and well known stadiums that have hosted international games.

I tend to agree, there are some big clubs in the Championship and EA could do with adding 4-5 Championship stadiums into FIFA 18 alongside those clubs that get promoted

No need to worry about st james park then the space they have saved on that one can put another efl stadium in