Anyone use IF Gueye?

DirtyDishFC
11024 posts Moderator
As of now Im thinking my sacfrificial lamb for a Ronaldo acquisition would have to be OTW Kante. Of course I could get his NIF and it would be fine but Im wondering about IF Gueye and if he is good at the deeper positions. The only youtube reviews I have seen talk about his excellence going forward.

Otherwise I may go get someone like Lallana at CM and push SBC Can to CDM (I do love Can at CM though)

Comments

• Dwallace
    37 posts Park Captain
    Not used IF Gueye but have played 200+ games with SBC can cdm and he does a brilliant job
  • Matt_Cornwall
    2910 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you compare IF Gueye to NIF Kante they're basically the same apart from a few shooting stats. Unless you need a link to Mane just use NIF Kante and save 170k.
  • DirtyDishFC
    11024 posts Moderator
    If you compare IF Gueye to NIF Kante they're basically the same apart from a few shooting stats. Unless you need a link to Mane just use NIF Kante and save 170k.

Yeah I may do that. I do like being one of like 10 people who dont use Kante tho :joy:
  • Matt_Cornwall
    2910 posts Fans' Favourite

Yeah I may do that. I do like being one of like 10 people who dont use Kante tho :joy:

I know what you mean. In my mind using 1 or 2 OP BPL players is ok. But I'd feel bad using Smalling, Walker, Kante, Martial, Bailey, Bellerin, Vardy all in one team.