What's your team?
  • IffyMoney
    4027 posts National Call-Up
    ..................................De Gea

IF Piz.......Smalling.................Kosc.........Marcelo

.......Kante................Pogba.............Alaba

...........................OTW Dembele

............Weah.................................Ronaldo

Will probably upgrade Marcelo to his TOTY and Kante to TIF Keita.
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    4312?
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Why not get Boateng?
  • AlexSolm
    8201 posts League Winner
    TOTY Marcelo would be a much better LCM if you're already doing that
  • Paciga45
    3568 posts National Call-Up
    I didn't realize you were one of those change form in-game type of guys.
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    AlexSolm wrote: »
    TOTY Marcelo would be a much better LCM if you're already doing that

• Cadey 5
    10461 posts Has That Special Something
    Crazy idea but you could build a team that doest require a KO formation change and insta subs.
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    Crazy idea but you could build a team that doest require a KO formation change and insta subs.

This urks me then anything
  • PJazz
    2214 posts Fans' Favourite
    That's a great idea!
  • Gale420
    3990 posts National Call-Up

• maXmood
    1991 posts Fans' Favourite
    petit is a great overall CDM, and been scoring long shot goals for me.. alaba is just ok.
  • Arachnid
    900 posts Semi-Pro

• Philip1979
    917 posts Semi-Pro

Exactly; hate people who exploit the game.
  • krakos000
    17470 posts World Class
    IffyMoney wrote: »
    ..................................De Gea

IF Piz.......Smalling.................Kosc.........Marcelo

.......Kante................Pogba.............Alaba

...........................OTW Dembele

............Weah.................................Ronaldo

Will probably upgrade Marcelo to his TOTY and Kante to TIF Keita.

Looks awesome. I've been wanting to try Alaba in the midfield as well but don't want to play him at cdm. Maybe LM? Keita looks disgusting too and I'd like to try him too eventually.
  • Recardo
    9097 posts League Winner
    abusing game mechanics.

thought you were better than that.
  • YouWantUsFC
    2752 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2017
    Philip1979 wrote: »

Don't understand why anyone would prefer a range of players all on 6 chem rather than 10.
  • Ian_Ando08
    7539 posts League Winner
    funny how much hate he gets for changing something in game.. because that doesnt happen IRL does it.. good idea mate heard alaba is a monster there btw @IffyMoney
  • krakos000
    17470 posts World Class

Don't understand why anyone would prefer a range of players all on 6 chem rather than 10.

Reus On 6 chem is the best cam I've used this game. Better than NIF Suarez/NIF Griez for me.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    Alaba > petit......

Okay then :|
  • Scutch
    11020 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2017

You wouldn't, but the (flawed) chemistry was put into place so that you couldn't exploit this.

It's a load of old arse, but pausing the game to change formation to basically exploit the system is not right, and needs addressing for Fifa 18. It's annoying, more than anything, having to wait to appease someone else's requirement to have the best team chemistry possible to try and exploit an obvious **** up in the game mechanics.
  • Diggy
    13628 posts Has That Special Something
    This guy does say some weird stuff
  • Orison
    48486 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Alaba > petit......

I want my CM to be an allrounder, Alaba plays more offensive than my strikers so not sure why anyone ever want to play Alaba :joy:
  • Scutch
    It's often said you should defend from the front. So you may as well put him up front with Boateng.
  • IDARYL
    5634 posts Big Money Move
    Idiots who moan about formation change are probably the ones who make me wait 20 seconds because I've done what I need to do in ten seconds and they haven't clicked start yet
  • Gale420
    3990 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2017
    IDARYL wrote: »
    Idiots who moan about formation change are probably the ones who make me wait 20 seconds because I've done what I need to do in ten seconds and they haven't clicked start yet

I do that as it annoys me that you can't just build a team with chem that you like!
  • Scutch
    IDARYL wrote: »

:D This is true. However, both players have clicked "Start" prior to this. To then have to wait another 10 seconds because the other person clearly wasn't ready to press start in the first place because they need that full-chemistry-because-must-win-at-all-costs-attitude is frustrating as hell.

I agree having full chemistry is nice. But build a squad and formation that has it from the off instead of wasting time changing it by using a blatant exploit.

No?
  • krakos000
    17470 posts World Class
    I can't believe subs and formation changes trigger people so much :o I only sub Reus in from the start because he's one of my favorite players and he's all around perfect for cam. I give literally no **** if people pause to change formation etc, if they want to do it, who cares. It's the people who pause in the middle of a play/shot to throw off my players/gk that **** me off.
  • WFCBagnall
    70222 posts Moderator
    Alaba > petit......

• DirtyDishFC
    11028 posts Moderator
    Im about to buy Ronaldo and sub him on from the get go. Sorry for the triggering.