Accidentally listed TOTY Modric for min. start price

Torres4Lif3
6657 posts Big Money Move
He expires in 55 Minutes and has anchor chemistry style.

Just bought him to play with him.

I'd really appreciate if someone could place a decent bid. Paid 800k for him.

Comments

  • Tootrill22
    2160 posts Fans' Favourite
    Prob will get a decent bid. How was he?
  • BackDaddy
    3322 posts National Call-Up
    I have 83k, whats his min lol
  • Torres4Lif3
    6657 posts Big Money Move
    Tootrill22 wrote: »
    Prob will get a decent bid. How was he?

    Couldn't even test him.

    If you get him can you list him for 800k again? I'll pay you the taxes.

    @Tootrill22
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    Wants to use him but compares price. Smh
  • Tietherope
    10363 posts Has That Special Something
    Just went on to bump him up to 800k and seems he's already sitting at that.
  • Torres4Lif3
    6657 posts Big Money Move
    Adrian095 wrote: »
    Wants to use him but compares price. Smh

    So what? Just don't want to lose coins.
  • Torres4Lif3
    6657 posts Big Money Move
    Tietherope wrote: »
    Just went on to bump him up to 800k and seems he's already sitting at that.

    Big thanks man. Appreciate it.
  • Absting159
    8095 posts Moderator
    I did this with someone earlier in the year. . scary but he made it back to just below the BIN :)
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Absting159 wrote: »
    I did this with someone earlier in the year. . scary but he made it back to just below the BIN :)
    Haha I remember that it was Butra, I was trying to bid him up for you and ended up winning him. Was a really good card though tbf, might have to get him back sometime soon
  • Absting159
    8095 posts Moderator
    Painter753 wrote: »
    Absting159 wrote: »
    I did this with someone earlier in the year. . scary but he made it back to just below the BIN :)
    Haha I remember that it was Butra, I was trying to bid him up for you and ended up winning him. Was a really good card though tbf, might have to get him back sometime soon

    Thats right, haha. What did he end up goin for? @Torres4Lif3
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    I did it last year with IF Martinez. Cost me loads to buy another fresh one.
  • Torres4Lif3
    6657 posts Big Money Move
    Absting159 wrote: »
    Painter753 wrote: »
    Absting159 wrote: »
    I did this with someone earlier in the year. . scary but he made it back to just below the BIN :)
    Haha I remember that it was Butra, I was trying to bid him up for you and ended up winning him. Was a really good card though tbf, might have to get him back sometime soon

    Thats right, haha. What did he end up goin for? @Torres4Lif3

    802k

    Got another one for 800k this noon.
  • Cantona84
    7844 posts League Winner
    I have done the same with a couple of players this year. No big deal in the end.
  • lewspaz
    1572 posts Play-Off Hero
    They'll always get bumped up to their current value anyway doesn't matter on the start price
  • Torres4Lif3
    6657 posts Big Money Move
    lewspaz wrote: »
    They'll always get bumped up to their current value anyway doesn't matter on the start price

    Yeah normally. But I had worries cuz it was 2 AM and I've seen 1,5kk players going for 800k before.
Sign In or Register to comment.