The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Best OVERALL GK

COACH
20494 posts Club Captain
edited March 2017
Best OVERALL GK

I think there should be a stickied poll tbh for every position....would eliminate many threads and be a good reference for others
Post edited by COACH on

Best OVERALL GK 121 votes

Neuer
9%
JimmyVulmerTekkerzRunefangpittphanWAHOOpride3tikitaka33HujaberFUT_MoeCarlos181HamzDannygfc 11 votes
DDG
29%
RealMCOACHpaw14JRCR7>007ShaneLibguyBackDaddyfifatraderPJCXxRichiexRichxXIl THE WOLF lIGLMisterRuxIM NOT UR MARYNo_NaMeTehBuchananfett2500ALIST4R 36 votes
Courtois
9%
Shakey JakeyMaddMike3711Shutupsuraj_1RZ5Izzy2K17ET95SuperJames9005Alford1995Phil0501Yusuf11Philip1979 12 votes
Handanovic
7%
Shaanxzillinifan uhMaZiiNqtom00coatsyDanic123therealmerk33nitrawB67_grl 9 votes
Buffon
4%
ORANGEeffect05samthederbyramdewi94SupaNoodle1990Currieman 5 votes
Fahrmann
9%
G000nerRomo2barber24SercsWFCBagnallDavistov4vendetta1978McNastyTimRUFCjlatinomexBluebirds87Conguito 11 votes
Oblak
0%
Losguapos1 1 vote
Cech
0%
Dami_076 1 vote
Lloris
6%
Diggykrakos000lfcsuiteynwaConaldinhoXxMTOxXCtldChaoshighlander22Marlo 8 votes
OTHER
22%
KaedeI EvO IOllemanlobuhhReece Tha BEASTDirtyDishFCLeonidasJBUbermanBob_DylanStrutterGearFrankenberryPaciga45SantiagoHeppersYOLOT0URELee_JFxeqepexAlexSolmDeOuweDibbesCovLee_Candice 27 votes

Comments

• MaddMike3711
    11450 posts Has That Special Something
    Courtois
    The one and only. :)
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11824 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2017
    Handanovic
    Cheap, has the best traits, tall with great stats. Haven't used Neuer but Handanovic is less than 10k and does everything you could ask from a keeper. Every single one of them makes stupid mistakes.

Totgs fahrmann is the best ball stopper I've used though. His distribution is just bad.
  • P
    7743 posts League Winner
    edited March 2017
    DDG
    Such a hard position to judge. Even after 100 games with a keeper it's hard to tell them apart. Not much between the top ones imo, all of them make mistakes.
  • TimRUFC
    3385 posts National Call-Up
    Fahrmann
    TOTGS of course
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    DDG
    Obviously.
  • CausingIt
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    OTHER
    IF Lloris for me, luckily got the red version first month. Best I've came up against is DDG/Neuer or Vitor Baia who was absolutely insane.
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    ffs another poll ?
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    DDG
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Obviously.

• DirtyDishFC
    11028 posts Moderator
    OTHER
    Van Der Sar has been the best for me this year. Although the sample size is lacking. 10 games in thus far and allowed one goal.
  • Romo2barber24
    2202 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fahrmann
    Best I've used was totgs fahrmann. Is oblak really good? Been using IF alves. Hes been decent but has those games. Might have to try IF rulli too
  • I EvO I
    6657 posts Big Money Move
    OTHER
    Vitor Baia. /thread
  • Olleman
    13555 posts Has That Special Something
    OTHER
    Van Der Sar is the best no question and I've used them all except toty Neuer. DDG is coming up a close 2nd
  • Dami_076
    1469 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cech
    he's insane and pretty underrated tbh
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    Courtois
    Best that I've used
  • JimmyVulmer
    6461 posts Big Money Move
    Neuer
    Love the TOTY
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    DDG
    DDG and Butland easily
  • WFCBagnall
    75584 posts Moderator
    Fahrmann
    Between Big Ralf and Hando
  • Diggy
    14189 posts Has That Special Something
    Lloris
    Lloris but only the IF
  • Sercs
    18832 posts World Class
    Fahrmann
    TOTGS Fahrmann just edges it currently over DDG. Might change, I did use DDG for more games the Fahrmann.. soo might be a bit early yet
  • AlexSolm
    8349 posts League Winner
    OTHER
    Van der Sar
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    Handanovic
    handanovic has been solid for me throughout this fifa. only guy i will def not replace, even his if was meh for me and i went back to nif.

IF SCHmeichel has been very very good for me as well. amazing reflexes. he doesnt let stuff in from up close, unless its place perfectly. nothing is going "through him" if you know what i mean.

courteous has been pretty good too. cech, lloris, buffon all were utter crap for me. no joke i will never use any version of them in this fifa. cech shouldbe great but he was letting all kinds of garbage in

i wanna use de gea too but scheichel has earned his starting job for his constistency and i got him for like 35k
  • Davisto
    6357 posts Big Money Move
    Fahrmann
    Totgs :sunglasses:
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    OTHER
    Butland
  • CovLee_Candice
    4386 posts National Call-Up
    OTHER
    Sif donnaruma is the best Gk In this fifa
  • Hippyboy6
    16906 posts World Class
    Where is the option for "make your own mind up"?

You seem to have tried nearly all of these players already, sooner or later you've got to start making your own decisions mate.
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    DDG
    CausingIt wrote: »
    IF Lloris for me, luckily got the red version first month. Best I've came up against is DDG/Neuer or Vitor Baia who was absolutely insane.

Baia huh?
  • I EvO I
    OTHER
    COACH wrote: »

Baia huh?

Imagine not listening to what I've said repeatedly :D
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    DDG
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    Where is the option for "make your own mind up"?

You seem to have tried nearly all of these players already, sooner or later you've got to start making your own decisions mate.

I didn't make this for me...

It is nice for people to come and look at poll stats for the best players...

My team has been sorted @Hippyboy6
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    DDG
    I EvO I wrote: »

Baia huh?

First person to say him other than you so I was shocked.
  • I EvO I
    OTHER
    I EvO I wrote: »

Baia huh?

First person to say him other than you so I was shocked.

Go in the legend review thread. Lots of positive reviews