Should i sell ronaldo?

Primal
4330 posts National Call-Up
Thinking of changing him for possibly st hazard or motm aguero.. has anyone sold ronny and not looked back or used the other 2 players ?
Hard when hes played over 500 games but just feel abit bored.

Comments

• uhMaZiiNq
    11278 posts Has That Special Something
    Would rather have 92 hazard for what it is 500-600k cheaper? If MOTM Aguero is significantly better than the nif he would be great too. Unless you have a ton of coins and have great players already with Ronaldo go for a change
  • iitalic
    1708 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sold him out of being bored of him as well, but still havnt found someone as good as him. Last 2 weeks alone ive used adp, gullit, and toty messi cause i havnt used a player ive enjoyed as much as him
  • Sercs
    18574 posts World Class
    Ronaldo to me is fun because winning is fun and Ronaldo is the best player to do that (in my play style)

For sure though, Hazard is a very fun card, ADP is also a great option along with Best
  • P
    7487 posts League Winner
    Winning doesn't define fun for me. I found it really boring using him after a while. Started trying to make more original teams that you don't see and haven't looked back.
  • CausingIt
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I go through this same mindset every week and then end up keeping him and wondering why I ever wanted to sell. 96 Ronaldo that is btw.
  • Primal
    4330 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2017
    Cheers for the advice . I just find him abit clunky at times possibly because of his balance. Although hes won me games single handly I might try hazard
  • CITYTIANB
    412 posts Sunday League Hero
    Primal wrote: »
    Thinking of changing him for possibly st hazard or motm aguero.. has anyone sold ronny and not looked back or used the other 2 players ?
    Hard when hes played over 500 games but just feel abit bored.

I have sold numerous times but always find myself buying ron back there is just nobody else like him

• JimmyVulmer
    6135 posts Big Money Move