This is actually hilarious

collie_96
1305 posts Professional
112a73o.jpg

So this guy rage texts me, and then reports me and I get a email saying I breached there rules :D

Comments

• IVIRCATALYST
    1290 posts Professional
    What's a Mam?
  • collie_96
    1305 posts Professional
    edited March 2017
    What's a Mam?

Mother

In Ireland we say mam,mum, or ma prodominently... usually only the posh ones use mam or mum
  • IVIRCATALYST
    1290 posts Professional
    collie_96 wrote: »
    What's a Mam?

Mother

In Ireland we say mam,mum, or ma prodominently... usually only the posh ones use mam or mum

Ok, was familiar with mum but not mam xD
  • sounders3
    4492 posts National Call-Up
    I don't understand rage messages for good teams, if someone has a nice team I don't get mad, honestly I would be more inclined to message them and say nice team. Kids these days, with the if you can't have it you get pissed kind of attitude I suppose
  • DarkManX14
    733 posts Semi-Pro
    How did you get messages linked to your cell phone?
  • XxMTOxX
    1960 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think you're missing out on something here... Deleted message.
  • XxMTOxX
    1960 posts Fans' Favourite
    DarkManX14 wrote: »
    How did you get messages linked to your cell phone?

PS app
  • bucs0576
    2357 posts Fans' Favourite
    XxMTOxX wrote: »

Noticed that as well...hmmmmm.
  • pudgyfudgy
    6185 posts Big Money Move

I think the deleted message probably says:

Yea at least my mam didn't need to sell her body to feed your illegitimate little mouth with moth salads
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »

Yea at least my mam didn't need to sell her body to feed your illegitimate little mouth with moth salads

Ah that explains the misleading title....

It should read "This was hilarious but the hilarious part got deleted...."
  • collie_96
    1305 posts Professional
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »

Ah that explains the misleading title....

It should read "This was hilarious but the hilarious part got deleted...."

Think I called him a c u next Tuesday or something while correcting him ... but gomie is a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ insult that ps are unaware of
  • RadioShaq
    20561 posts Moderator
    Thats why you should never message back a rage message. There is a guy on here who said he always sends a rage message first just so he can report the message back and get them banned because they can see your text as evidence.
  • ASH32
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Thats why you should never message back a rage message. There is a guy on here who said he always sends a rage message first just so he can report the message back and get them banned because they can see your text as evidence.

Indeed, a lot want you to abuse them because then they can get you banned as revenge for you beating them, best to ignore those babies.

• collie_96
    1305 posts Professional
    ASH32 wrote: »

Indeed, a lot want you to abuse them because then they can get you banned as revenge for you beating them, best to ignore those babies.

Noted for the future, how sad do you have to be though :( I've never sent a rage message, but receive a ton