How can a 90 rated card be so bad

hrv97
3399 posts National Call-Up
Ffs, Lewandowski is the worst gold striker i have ever tried. Anyone got some tips on how to use him? Otherwise im going to put him in the upcoming bayern sbc.

Comments

• Slipend
    1216 posts Professional
    Let go of RT
  • SuperJames9005
    1329 posts Professional
    He is very good. Put hunter on him and use him drift wide
  • Austintatious
    2289 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lewandowski is probably my favourite striker in the game bar Ibra. He'll probably take a while to get used to but he is absolutely clinical once you've got the hang of how much power etc to use. Definitely put a hunter on him, everything else is spot on.
  • zzachzx
    4224 posts National Call-Up
    Slipend wrote: »
    Let go of RT

• monk45
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    He's quality 8/10 games for me, smashing them in from anywhere in or on the edge of the box. But he always has a couple of games where he is absolute rubbish - dragging 10 yarders wide or over.
  • Ian_Ando08
    7462 posts League Winner
    Higuain > Lewan
  • frozenslash
    2224 posts Fans' Favourite
    hrv97 wrote: »
    Ffs, Lewandowski is the worst gold striker i have ever tried. Anyone got some tips on how to use him? Otherwise im going to put him in the upcoming bayern sbc.

He's definitely a type of player you have to get used to. bit like ibra they have a certain playstyle you have to be patient for
  • DobbyDooDah
    5697 posts Big Money Move
    He's in that bracket of Benzema, Higuain, Jonas, Ibra, Aduriz (special cards anyway). They're all a kind of playmaking clinical striker but not the type that gets in behind. They suit a slow build up play game style.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    Slipend wrote: »
    Let go of RT

:lol:
  • Martythedoc
    2270 posts Fans' Favourite
    Used him briefly in wl. As I got bored. Something like 10 goals in 8 games. Great finisher. Used engine to boost balance