Skill upgrades (?)-that means question not trying to say they are out

DirtyDishFC
11024 posts Moderator
So I know its widely been hyped that Dembele and his 5* skills on H2H.

Another one that hasnt had as much traction, although I think its a pretty massive one and maybe more so than Dembele is Son now has 4* skills on sofifa. 4->5* is great but for pragmatic purposes 3->4* is a much bigger upgrade (atleast in my humble opinion).

Furthermore, and I am spitballing like usual, the league upgrades have been on a two day time frame with recurring 45k packs every two days(48 hours). 15k packs have been out for the duration. So why are they ending the 15k packs on a 3 day cycle(72 hours)? Probably a mere coincedence, but maybe not. Also EA are pretty notorious for not having special packs on TOTW release days yet they will have 15ks until 6 PM UK on Thursday. Like I said, it probably means nothing but anyone else think there is a decent chance, that unlike last year, they will not wait till April (at random) to do bring forth skill upgrades?

Finally, how much do you think 86 MOTM ST-Son would rise if he did receive a 4* skill upgrade tomorrow? Gotta think substantially, no?

Comments

• illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    EA would never miss an opportunity to get more people to open packs, I imagine skill upgrades are coming soon enough.
  • DirtyDishFC
    11024 posts Moderator
    edited February 2017
    EA would never miss an opportunity to get more people to open packs, I imagine skill upgrades are coming soon enough.

Yeah, the only doubt is how long they waited last year but I cant remember who were the main guys.
  • Absting159
    6657 posts Moderator
    Son could end up being one of the best ST's if he got this. What's his max? He'd likely be at it again. . he was there for about a week when he first came out.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11278 posts Has That Special Something
    If Son gets 4* skills that completely changes him and catapults him into an elite tier for forwards.
  • Pogba
    3489 posts National Call-Up
    If Son gets 4* skills that completely changes him and catapults him into an elite tier for forwards.

This
  • Worm
    2084 posts Fans' Favourite

Yeah, the only doubt is how long they waited last year but I cant remember who were the main guys.

Do they still do it like they used to? The older cards also get upgraded
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    when will this drop ? my friend said March